tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Uuuhm... haven't played this for a while, old saves don't show up.

Please don't tell me i have to start over, and spend the next 3 IRL days watching the MC jerking off to increase his "sex skills"?

Garbuski

Feb 27, 2021
Tried searching but couldnt find anything. Does Emily have a footjob scene or is it only in the spa? If there is, does a kind soul know what I gotta do to perform it?

• Hey there
Reactions: lesgoxxx

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Uuuhm... haven't played this for a while, old saves don't show up.

Please don't tell me i have to start over, and spend the next 3 IRL days watching the MC jerking off to increase his "sex skills"?
You can buy a book in sex shop to up faster, play game at pc helps too, so later Emily helps with this hard jerking off task when you have enough rep. Also you can up sex point from 10 to 15 by leting grils to suck MC at spa.

Tried searching but couldnt find anything. Does Emily have a footjob scene or is it only in the spa? If there is, does a kind soul know what I gotta do to perform it?
You can only lick Emilys foot doing massage practice and up her rep by foot massage at 23.00.

Reactions: Garbuski

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Alright so after trying to play this game for around 4 hours, gotta say that the required grind is absolutely insane.

120$ for a bottle of whiskey, which is about 20 minutes of massage without happy ending because the sex / communication skill is not high enough.

Girls at the massage with more than 2 troublespots can usually not be completed. Massages in general take up way too much time.
And then you get stuck in the kitchen.

Last version i played was probably 4.0, progress with Emily since then is practically non-existent.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Alright so after trying to play this game for around 4 hours, gotta say that the required grind is absolutely insane.

120$ for a bottle of whiskey, which is about 20 minutes of massage without happy ending because the sex / communication skill is not high enough.

Girls at the massage with more than 2 troublespots can usually not be completed. Massages in general take up way too much time.
And then you get stuck in the kitchen.

Last version i played was probably 4.0, progress with Emily since then is practically non-existent.
If you last played on v0.4 then there has been quite a bit of content added to Emily.
If you have a hard time progressing in any part of the game malus911 made a pretty amazing guide, I don't know if it is up to date for the last few versions but that shouldn't matter.
The first post to his guide is here and contains links to the rest of his guide.

Reactions: malus911

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
You can only lick Emilys foot doing massage practice and up her rep by foot massage at 23.00.
Not a foot fetishist myself, but I thought maybe the dev missed a trick by not having any foot massage 'hotspot' in the massage job. Might give the game a wider appeal ;)

Reactions: Painfoler

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
If you last played on v0.4 then there has been quite a bit of content added to Emily.
If you have a hard time progressing in any part of the game malus911 made a pretty amazing guide, I don't know if it is up to date for the last few versions but that shouldn't matter.
The first post to his guide is here and contains links to the rest of his guide.
One thing i figured out - the savegame folder was changed after update 0.4
So i probably last played update 0.6x or something.

Anyways, the grind with the massages is just crazy. And the "needs" system with washing, eating, showering, mood makes it worse.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
One thing i figured out - the savegame folder was changed after update 0.4
So i probably last played update 0.6x or something.

Anyways, the grind with the massages is just crazy. And the "needs" system with washing, eating, showering, mood makes it worse.
I usually wait for someone to share one of the VIP version for in game cheat but it doesn't happen on every release. But even without in game cheat you can easily cheat money and needs with cheat engine.

Dado

Dec 26, 2023
Ok so why my game when i press on load game loading bar is come to half and then i got black screen,what is wrong.

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Are anyway to go to the "mother" bedroom when she is sleping? I s there any BJ on the massage at the clinic? The foot massage at night has more to it or is just that? And, when we are sitting on the sofa, before the "dream" appears the action icon (the small clog) but i can't do nothing

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes