zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
It is a very good game, but there is a problem. Please tell the game developer that when we select touch and touch, the camera shakes at the same time as we touch. Please fix this so that the camera does not shake when we touch. Thank you.

Reactions: m1k3e3e

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Controls are a general problem.

Normally we make jokes about "one-handed games". But in this game, you would need three hands:

1) Mouse
2) Alt key
3) Numpad

Without the numpad, it is an endless scrollwheel orgy. And the Inventory pops up in between, has to be closed with an extra click.
Without Alt, finding the hotspots is a huge pain (even if you know where they should be).

Reactions: Gabaw

lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022
Tried searching but couldnt find anything. Does Emily have a footjob scene or is it only in the spa? If there is, does a kind soul know what I gotta do to perform it?
Still waiting for a front-facing footjob, tbh. Especially from Emily.

I once advocated for it so I'm hoping dev still remembers and can finally implement it soon considering there's been a decent amount of main action with Emily already.

At this point in time, it wouldn't hurt to start adding other little things that can widen the game's appeal.

With Emily, I think a footjob would also complete her set of foreplay options. Handjob, blowjob, boobjob, and toyjob...The only thing left is footjob.

Last edited:

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
Hi all. Can you tell me where to find the key to mother's room?
hi, there is no key so far for this room

Guys, can someone tell me if there were any mods or tables for the massage progress scale?
hi, yes look there

Hi,

click there : => My Tutorial # 3 (!!!!! open the spoilers !!!!!)
info :​
=>@ the spa center :
=> the massageroom :​
=> Massage the 10 hidden muscle pain
=> Massage the 10 hidden muscle pain
GIF's​

Last edited:
Reactions: SacredFoxic

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
It would have been nice if the hour house next to whore has there is one door why don`t the developers create like a strip club bar were there is say 3 strippers and a bar.

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, i got a problem. whenever i start the game, it loads all the way to half the bar, then the screen goes black and it gets stuck in there. can anyone help me with that?

Reactions: RockY_@

Shayojo

Mar 1, 2018
hey, i got a problem. whenever i start the game, it loads all the way to half the bar, then the screen goes black and it gets stuck in there. can anyone help me with that?
Same here it works some times but alot of times dont

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
Sorry but i dont understand these picture
ok
I meant by the picture
that you have to ask her twice (2x)
that she changes her position

1x that she kneels on the table

2x that has her hands behind her back when kneeling <= Because you can only use the vibrator from this position

Dado

Dec 26, 2023
ok
I meant by the picture
that you have to ask her twice (2x)
that she changes her position

1x that she kneels on the table

2x that has her hands behind her back when kneeling <= Because you can only use the vibrator from this position
A a get it thanks bro

RockY_@

Aug 31, 2020
Ok so why my game when i press on load game loading bar is come to half and then i got black screen,what is wrong.
how did you solve this problem I'm getting the same problem i m getting this problem from so long can you please help me

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes