sudda123

Dec 10, 2023
my sinstory fun mod gifs

CLOTHES ^^ NO PROBELM
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

don't fart during a massage at the spa

your boss jenny is watching you

madison and jenifer ;D
madison and jenifer ;D how to see jenifer

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I have Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 I deleted the game and re-download I have done max low settings but it still black screen problem
Download a program called DDU from guru3d.

Download DirectX from Microsoft.

Download newest Nvidia driver.

Use DDU to fully uninstall the Nvidia driver.

Install DirectX.

Install Nvidia driver and if it don't reboot the computer, reboot manually and try to run the game.

Optional but good to have on your system:

Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One from techpowerup, TechPowerUP put Microsoft's Visual C++ in one package.

.NET Framework from Microsoft, download the highest number for each version 3.5, 4.8. 5,6 whatever version you can on that shit site.

Reactions: RockY_@

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
Why not open a strip club at 1 of these doors maybe a bar with a few naked dancers a bar its just a Idea maybe the neighbor mother can even strip there lol its an option, forgive me for my English.

Oshin049

Aug 19, 2023
Why not open a strip club at 1 of these doors maybe a bar with a few naked dancers a bar its just a Idea maybe the neighbor mother can even strip there lol its an option, forgive me for my English.
Did u bought staff room or bed for worker coz I don't see option to buy it from computer.

Grundleskog

Apr 9, 2022
Despite all the jank, I kinda love this game. I wish the massaging was a bit easier since you can rub all over and still miss muscles somehow.

barsik

Aug 21, 2017
Despite all the jank, I kinda love this game. I wish the massaging was a bit easier since you can rub all over and still miss muscles somehow.
Massaging is actually quite easy. Icons tell you which muscles is the one you need to work on, so basically need to do a manual check first and then just finish with the automatic.
guys can anyone please teach me how to massage properly i been stuck at the beginning massaging emily..pls..thanks
Can't remember exactly which button it is (been a while since I played), but try alt or ctrl. A huge help to finding the spots you can message or interact (if using an item) during the actions.

Reactions: Grundleskog
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes