dusan

Mar 8, 2017
Hello,

- Later edit with completed cheat table. Added pleasure bar, money and small lua script that should attach to game process.

Attached you will find the cheat table I used.

View attachment 1523598

For the food, energy, shower, angry (100max), pleasure bar(1065353216 max) i would set the max value then freeze value (the check mark on the left on cheat engine)

Good luck, love the potential of the game.
i cant change pleasure bar when i load i only see ''??'' and when i try to enter value nothing not happend and ''??'' return

Reactions: marisa32
Apr 28, 2021
Since the game developer doesn't seem to be in a hurry to answer you, I'll do it for them, the public update of the game will be on December 25, 2021.

PS: sorry for my rough english because I use a translator.
Thank you very much for your answer. I already get answer from devs...But its a loooooong time :D But what else than waiting can I do, right? :)

heinhtikeag90

Mar 20, 2019
ok, it may be a graphics issue, can you send [Player.log] located at : C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.2.83
Sorry, for late.

Mono path[0] = 'I:/Games/Gamex/Play/Sin Story/SinStory V0.2.75_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = 'I:/Games/Gamex/Play/Sin Story/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Initialize engine version: 2020.2.7f1 (c53830e277f1)
[Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path I:/Games/Gamex/Play/Sin Story/SinStory V0.2.75_Data/UnitySubsystems
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 10.1]
Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 (ID=0x116)
Vendor:
VRAM: 128 MB
Driver: 9.17.10.4459
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in 2.349 seconds
ERROR: Shader Hidden/HDRP/GGXConvolve shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
ERROR: Shader Hidden/HDRP/OpaqueAtmosphericScattering shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
ERROR: Shader Hidden/HDRP/CameraMotionVectors shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
ERROR: Shader Hidden/HDRP/CharlieConvolve shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
ERROR: Shader Hidden/HDRP/FinalPass shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
ERROR: Shader HDRP/Lit shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
ERROR: Shader Renderers/CustomPassRenderersUtils shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
D3D11 device created for Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding.
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 138.470700 ms
Current platform / API don't support ComputeShaders which is a requirement.

Platform Windows 10 (10.0.19042) 64bit with graphics API Direct3D11 is not supported with HDRP.
Change the platform/device to a compatible one or remove incompatible graphics APIs.
To do this, go to Project Settings > Player > Other Settings and modify the Graphics APIs for Windows list.

Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: 202c -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 1a94 -> priority: 1

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
heinhtikeag90
yes it is a graphics issue, you are using an integrated graphics with very low vram and it does not support HDRP shaders.
if you have another graphic card on your device try to use that one insteadd, for that go to Windows setting / graphics setting / Browse (sinstory) / Options / and use a High performance GPU

Reactions: heinhtikeag90

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Hello kelvinll,
we did not ignore you, we have even fixed the bugs you shared with us, many thanks for reporting.
There's just one bug that you have shared and until now we couldn't figure it out, here's your attachement so you can remember :
so if you remember how did this happen please let us know

Reactions: kelvinll
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes