S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
What am i doing wrong with Emily Addiction Task?
I gave heronce a bottle of Whiskey (20:00) and nothing was happen, the nex day i buy another and since then i cant give it to her... where is my problem ? or maybe a bug?

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
What am i doing wrong with Emily Addiction Task?
I gave heronce a bottle of Whiskey (20:00) and nothing was happen, the nex day i buy another and since then i cant give it to her... where is my problem ? or maybe a bug?
we have already received a bug report exactly like yours but until now we couldn't find the problem, when you give her a bottle you should find her on the sofa at (10PM) if you skip that day, then she's not drunk anymore and you need to buy her another bottle
we'll run more tests about this because if you gave her a bottle at 8pm but you didn't find her drunk at 10PM then it seems like a bug

that bitch bite off cucumber, and i cant find it in the fridge anymore even after two days. any solutions?
for now you can use that item only with Emily while she's passed out on the sofa, and it can be used only once, but we'll change that and let it show up on the fridge,
If you want to use it again just save and the restart the game (you should not have a cucumber in your inventory)

blejk

Oct 23, 2017
Im not able to use the scissors when Emily is on the couch. Any requirements to use it?

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Im not able to use the scissors when Emily is on the couch. Any requirements to use it?
U need to do the previous actions on the lower half of her body ( touching , opening her legs , touching her underwear) and after that you use the scissors on her panty.

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
we have already received a bug report exactly like yours but until now we couldn't find the problem, when you give her a bottle you should find her on the sofa at (10PM) if you skip that day, then she's not drunk anymore and you need to buy her another bottle
we'll run more tests about this because if you gave her a bottle at 8pm but you didn't find her drunk at 10PM then it seems like a bug

for now you can use that item only with Emily while she's passed out on the sofa, and it can be used only once, but we'll change that and let it show up on the fridge,
If you want to use it again just save and the restart the game (you should not have a cucumber in your inventory)
Dev , a quick question .. how can I increase my communication skill after 25%? cause I need 40% for the new event...

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018

i found out that you can skip some days and trigger the couch event a few days later still when you gave the bottle of whiskey
I guess i just skipped that day because i didnt know trhere was something happen after you gave her the bottle
so that must be reason why i cant give her another cause i just have to wait for the event to trigger....

hopefully you understand what i mean my english is not the best :D

and pls fix the bug you got when you shower with open door and you stuck because you cant give emily an answer
ty and keep the good work :)

Reactions: XtreamAnim

Mokume

Oct 27, 2019
Anyone willing to provide their Saves? My old saves all boot up to a black screen. Really don't want to have to grind from scratch again to get back to the newer content.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game is a bit too vague in terms of how to move on.

Could someone please whip up a clear and easy to follow walkthrough? Cause for me it's like, either is it VERY grindy, or I just don't know what to really do.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes