XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
XtreamAnim is there any plans to add keyboard buttons short cuts for actions the character can make? because I just tried the game on a laptop and I find having to plug in a USB mouse to use the scroll wheel to access the action command a little clunky. A option to map actions to a keyboard key would be most welcomed for laptop users like me and maybe a option to adjust the game volume?

The game shows real promise so far, I wish you all the best with it.
there's already keyboard buttons for laptop users, we will add them to the options menu later on, for now you just need to use (up/down) arrows for the speed-o-meter and use (pg-up/down) to change the current interaction action

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
there's already keyboard buttons for laptop users, we will add them to the options menu later on, for now you just need to use (up/down) arrows for the speed-o-meter and use (

) to change the current interaction action
Thank you for clearing that up, I guess I missed the Pgup and Pgdn keys in the tutorial. I'll restart and test the game out again.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
XtreamAnim it seems I've found a bug that I don't know if it's been reported.

Attached is my save file which I made after the second whisky drink and Emily is passed out on the couch and not wearing the stockings in the living room. If you load this save, she is no longer on the couch (where she should be) and if you try to go to "The Ally" and pay $20 to Candy you get stopped and the game stops responding.

I tried a earlier save and "The Ally" scene played just fine, so I don't know if I did something to break the game?

*I spoke too soon, after trying multiple times "The Ally" scene finally played out to the conclusion.

But it doesn't trigger consistently for me as I tried a new game from the start, made a save point and went to "The Ally". It triggered the scene fine on the first try but when I load the save file and try again I have problems getting it to complete the scene.

I don't know if it's my hardware or the game that is causing an issue at this point.

I would like to add that the PgUp and PgDn key information was not in the tutorial so maybe that can be added when the next version is made?

Grate game so far, just needs some graphics improvements to the characters hair physics and it could make the game come out of preview and into beta.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuckItBitchh
Dec 7, 2019
i totally agree with you on this, many people wants to see more scenes with Emily, the problem here is that like i said it's an end game scenes, but we have already tweaked a bit our game design document to be able to unlock more scenes (on this early access)without finishing the neighborhood and without adding more characters to the game, so on the next animation update we will focus on this: finishing the scene when Emily is drunk + while massaging Emily, this is the only thing we can add without messing up our game design document

we are testing the best way to add sounds, we have a script for that but it needs polishing, you can test it out on the first scene and on the massage job
Maybe it's not ideal to use her as the final scene, the storyline is too short so far, maybe it would be fun to finish his story and add pregnancy or more sex scenes involving her or finding MC's birth mother. This is just a suggestion, of course. The game is now like a new tree, its trunk is not strong enough, its branches are too few, its leaves are not enough. Where the game ends up depends on how ambitious the author is. ;)

johnboyjunk

Jul 2, 2018
Given all the questions and no walkthrough, we obviously need a list or screen grabs of massage spots at the spa.

This list is incomplete, and possible 1 or 2 secondary animation spots are mixed up, but I can get 9 of 10 cramped muscles done, but can never clear that first one at the top when it's something other than the first 2 points on her back when she's laying face down. Is it her arm and I just can't find the spot? There's obviously one I am missing. Does it matter bra on vs bra off? Panties on/off? Here's my list so far of all the massage spots and secondary animations to relieve muscle cramps. This list does not include feathers, licking, etc:
Face down secondary animations: (bra/no bra, haven't noticed a difference)
Starting position- Massage her back and you get 2 - Upper back/right shoulder, Lower back (2 spots)
Standing at her head - Massage from shoulders to ass, No secondary animation
Straddling the table - Massage from lower back to shoulders down to butt - Ass cheeks (1 spot)
From her feet - 'Touch' the middle of the table between her feet, and go up - Inner Left thigh (1 spot)
At her right leg - Massage her leg - calf muscle, upper thigh (2 spots)

Face up secondary animations: (bra off)
Starting position - massage her chest and you get 2 - tits, inner right thigh/mound (2 spots)
From her head - massage her chest - left tit squeeze (1 spot)
From her feet - 'Touch' the middle of the table between her feet, and go up - right thigh massage (1 spot)
Other side of the table - Massage her leg - Upper inner thigh (1 spot...i might have the calf muscle confused to be face down vs face up)

On her side:
Only one position - massage her hip - No secondary animation

On her knees:
Facing front - Massage her shoulders/arms - No secondary animation
From behind - Massage her upper back - Nape of the neck (1 spot)

Hands behind her back:
Facing front, normal - Massage her left knee/thigh - No secondary animation
Facing front, legs spread - Grab/Move to spread her legs - Massage her left knee/thigh - No secondary animation
From behind - Massage her shoulders - No secondary animation

Did I miss anything???

Gfetusay

Nov 2, 2021
how do i repair a save in this game? my game dont runs and someone told me to do this but idk how to do it

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
how do i repair a save in this game? my game dont runs and someone told me to do this but idk how to do it
hello Gfetusay
you just need to open the folder located at : C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory ..... then copy the save file and paste it to the new game version, after you have done this step, you need to open the game and on the main menu click on options/General select the save file that you just copy/pasted and click on repair, once done you can load the game without any errors

Gfetusay

Nov 2, 2021
hello Gfetusay
you just need to open the folder located at : C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory ..... then copy the save file and paste it to the new game version, after you have done this step, you need to open the game and on the main menu click on options/Ge it oneral select the save file that you just copy/pasted and click on repair, once done you can load the game without any errors
my game does not open, it only shows a white screen and then closes

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
my game does not open, it only shows a white screen and then closes
this seems like graphics issue, can you share with me the player.log located at : C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.4

winner0630

Jan 7, 2022
Given all the questions and no walkthrough, we obviously need a list or screen grabs of massage spots at the spa.

This list is incomplete, and possible 1 or 2 secondary animation spots are mixed up, but I can get 9 of 10 cramped muscles done, but can never clear that first one at the top when it's something other than the first 2 points on her back when she's laying face down. Is it her arm and I just can't find the spot? There's obviously one I am missing. Does it matter bra on vs bra off? Panties on/off? Here's my list so far of all the massage spots and secondary animations to relieve muscle cramps. This list does not include feathers, licking, etc:
Face down secondary animations: (bra/no bra, haven't noticed a difference)
Starting position- Massage her back and you get 2 - Upper back/right shoulder, Lower back (2 spots)
Standing at her head - Massage from shoulders to ass, No secondary animation
Straddling the table - Massage from lower back to shoulders down to butt - Ass cheeks (1 spot)
From her feet - 'Touch' the middle of the table between her feet, and go up - Inner Left thigh (1 spot)
At her right leg - Massage her leg - calf muscle, upper thigh (2 spots)

Face up secondary animations: (bra off)
Starting position - massage her chest and you get 2 - tits, inner right thigh/mound (2 spots)
From her head - massage her chest - left tit squeeze (1 spot)
From her feet - 'Touch' the middle of the table between her feet, and go up - right thigh massage (1 spot)
Other side of the table - Massage her leg - Upper inner thigh (1 spot...i might have the calf muscle confused to be face down vs face up)

On her side:
Only one position - massage her hip - No secondary animation

On her knees:
Facing front - Massage her shoulders/arms - No secondary animation
From behind - Massage her upper back - Nape of the neck (1 spot)

Hands behind her back:
Facing front, normal - Massage her left knee/thigh - No secondary animation
Facing front, legs spread - Grab/Move to spread her legs - Massage her left knee/thigh - No secondary animation
From behind - Massage her shoulders - No secondary animation

Did I miss anything???
Starting position- Massage her back and you get 3!
Upper back/ass
Upper back/right shoulder
Lower back

CN47

Jun 27, 2021
there's some interaction actions that requires a minimum skill % so when you have better xp it just means you unlocked more actions
Gotta say I love the mystery and slow build in this game. There is no internal walkthrough/cheats which makes it more interesting and immersive. Good job maintaining quality of the game. It's actually good and definitely not for an average wanker.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XtreamAnim

johnboyjunk

Jul 2, 2018
Hi, and yes ;);) this post => CLICK

(This list is also incomplete
but I described most of it
included GIFs of the animations
scroll down and look in the spoilers) :geek:
Thanks! Honestly, I had gone through a few dozen pages of comments and used the search function numerous times and nothing about your post was linked. Thanks for the comprehensive walkthrough. You're the MVP!

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes