Sikara

Nov 15, 2021
How can I increase my sex skill above 15?
I read two books that gave 5 skills
And 10 skills for in front of the TV

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How can I increase my sex skill above 15?
I read two books that gave 5 skills
And 10 skills for in front of the TV
i had to do the security job and have sex with them, when you get them to bend over the table, it took a while because it keep bugging out on me

Reactions: Sikara

Sikara

Nov 15, 2021
Another question
1- what should I do in a brothel? I bought a bed and hired a prostitute. Is there nothing else to do?
2-Can't I do anything on the computer there except buy a bed for 300 dollars
3-I unlocked the three options in the journal, what should be done to unlock the fourth(Scene Locked) option?
Sorry, my questions were too many

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Another question
1- what should I do in a brothel? I bought a bed and hired a prostitute. Is there nothing else to do?
2-Can't I do anything on the computer there except buy a bed for 300 dollars
3-I unlocked the three options in the journal, what should be done to unlock the fourth(Scene Locked) option?
Sorry, my questions were too many
haven't done the brothel stuff yet
for the journal, not sure, i also just deleted the game off my pc, going to wait for the next update or skip it and wait for the following one

Reactions: Sikara

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
i wished to play this game but i have an issue in the game when i open it give me black screen then close idk how to solve it is there any one can help me with this issue please ?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
i totally agree with you on this, many people wants to see more scenes with Emily, the problem here is that like i said it's an end game scenes, but we have already tweaked a bit our game design document to be able to unlock more scenes (on this early access)without finishing the neighborhood and without adding more characters to the game, so on the next animation update we will focus on this: finishing the scene when Emily is drunk + while massaging Emily, this is the only thing we can add without messing up our game design document
A design document isn't a Bible, it's supposed to be a living document that reacts to changing circumstances.

Let's just think about it for a minute. IIRC, you first introduced the game with the content being based around Emily and MC - that is the expectation for the direction of content that you created. Adult games are now old enough to have specific tropes and you played into one in the beginning which helped your downloads and popularity. But the idea that the ultimate reward is an end game thing means that you're asking people to wait until the end of the development to get the thing that you implicitly promised in the first release. Which is fine until you remember that you're taking monthly money. If you were to make a Patreon announcement that actually there will be no penetrative sex with Emily for another 12 months and if people are basing their funding on this then they're probably best waiting until the end, how many do you think you would lose percentage wise? Enough for it to matter.

This is what I was initially writing about when I said that I've rarely seen such a competent developer "ignore" the audience. The audience wants a corruption game with ever expanding fetishes or depravity based around Emily and those mechanics span into your greater game world. It's almost on every page of this thread where somebody says something like "can you bang the mom yet", they're literally telling you what they want which is great because it means you've caught their imagination and can change your design document to take into account the new direction while still telling the story that you want to tell. And ultimately more people will play your game and as you seem to understand, new Patreons are a result of getting the game into as many hands as possible. Everybody wins.

rstlnmjr

Nov 7, 2020
After convincing emily for the massage, I need to buy the lotion from inventory, right? Before I start the massage, but I can't do anything. I can't even take the lotion and start the massage. What should I do? sinstoryscreen.png

Last edited:

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Is there any anal scene with mom?:sneaky:
working on it rn ;)

A design document isn't a Bible, it's supposed to be a living document that reacts to changing circumstances.

Let's just think about it for a minute. IIRC, you first introduced the game with the content being based around Emily and MC - that is the expectation for the direction of content that you created. Adult games are now old enough to have specific tropes and you played into one in the beginning which helped your downloads and popularity. But the idea that the ultimate reward is an end game thing means that you're asking people to wait until the end of the development to get the thing that you implicitly promised in the first release. Which is fine until you remember that you're taking monthly money. If you were to make a Patreon announcement that actually there will be no penetrative sex with Emily for another 12 months and if people are basing their funding on this then they're probably best waiting until the end, how many do you think you would lose percentage wise? Enough for it to matter.

This is what I was initially writing about when I said that I've rarely seen such a competent developer "ignore" the audience. The audience wants a corruption game with ever expanding fetishes or depravity based around Emily and those mechanics span into your greater game world. It's almost on every page of this thread where somebody says something like "can you bang the mom yet", they're literally telling you what they want which is great because it means you've caught their imagination and can change your design document to take into account the new direction while still telling the story that you want to tell. And ultimately more people will play your game and as you seem to understand, new Patreons are a result of getting the game into as many hands as possible. Everybody wins.
Hello dspeed
i see that you have been following updates since the beginning, so thnx for that
Moving ahead, we always try to implicate the community on sharing their ideas with us no matter if you're a patron or not, and if we like anything you shared with us we will change our GDD to be able to apply the idea, and for now the community is asking for more scenes with Emily, so we already changed a bit our storyline and we are working on more scenes with her,
plus, beginning from the next update (1st of September) we will focus mainly on scenes around the house but we will continue to work a bit on other scenes, this will make the early access take a bit longer but it's ok i guess we will postpone the neighborhood and other stuff for now, and from now on every poll we will launch will include smth like (other) where you can write down what you want to see next

After convincing emily for the massage, I need to buy the lotion from inventory, right? Before I start the massage, but I can't do anything. I can't even take the lotion and start the massage. What should I do?
you need to buy the lotion from the computer, you just click on it open the browser then the e-shop find the lotion and buy it
after you get the lotion you enter her bedroom, and to use the lotion you need to scroll up/down until you find [use selected] you click on the lotion and use it (on that scene it's not required to use the lotion but it's required to have it in your inventory the lotion is just to speed up the massage time)

Reactions: Banne83

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
Hi

@Caesar of the Legion

if you mean massages
in the security office?

these are more of a body search...
touch
(of the upper body front and back side => not naked)
there you can still find stolen stuff => $ $ $
finger
in the mouth you could
also find stolen stuff => $ $ $

undressed clothes
come into your inventory
and you can
browse by clicking
to find more stolen stuff => $ $ $

just to complete it:
for Fun there

read this post

The mobile phone
that you get in your inventory
after which one successfully asked for the mother's number

plays a role in later versions of the game => more fun ? a tricycle ? we must wait

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

english is not my first language
Save game location Windows=> C:\Users\UserName\appdata\locallow\xtreamanim
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

repair game save
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
XP - basics
massage : XP

Communication : XP

SEX - XP
realations
positive realations with Emily (mom):
negative realations with Emily (mom)

some Itmes
SinStory V0.3.41
access to the computer sex shop => click

some Itmes:

interactions :

!!!!!!!!!!!!! for "fun" !!!!!!!!!!!
is the heart O meter is the most important

read it first please
Heart O Meter:
Movement speed:
Muscels:
wake up o meter / wake o matic ^^
important @ location : home => living room => the drunken Emily (mom) on the couch:

=>@ home => your room => day dream you F**** Emily (mom):
View attachment 1953301
=>@ home => parents room => Emily (mom) massage (muscels):
=>@ home => living room => the drunken Emily (mom) on the couch:

=>@ home => backyard => Emily (mom) on the sun lounger
sunday : 12:00 / 12:00 am

Spa: 08:00 / 08:00 am -- 18:00 / 06:00 pm
$$ - payment =>basic => 20 $ per muscel pain tread
$$ - paymeant => bonus => 100 $ by 100 % massage skill
AT THE SPA: MASSAGE

AT THE SPA : special actions

AT THE SPA : Fun

(sesecurity job)
Version 0.5
interrogation room : bodysearch

interrogation room : "F......."
View attachment 1953308

open : 22:00 / 10:00 PM (1h travel time = 21:00 / 09:00 PM)
closed : 03:00 / 03:00 AM (1h travel time = 02:00 / 02:00 AM)
back alley :
open : 24/7 ?
sinstory-v0-4-
Brothel management system V0.1​
back alley => the Baggin Paradis
add this to the OP !!!

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Hello dspeed
i see that you have been following updates since the beginning, so thnx for that
Moving ahead, we always try to implicate the community on sharing their ideas with us no matter if you're a patron or not, and if we like anything you shared with us we will change our GDD to be able to apply the idea, and for now the community is asking for more scenes with Emily, so we already changed a bit our storyline and we are working on more scenes with her,
plus, beginning from the next update (1st of September) we will focus mainly on scenes around the house but we will continue to work a bit on other scenes, this will make the early access take a bit longer but it's ok i guess we will postpone the neighborhood and other stuff for now, and from now on every poll we will launch will include smth like (other) where you can write down what you want to see next
Holy shit has the dev finally removed his head from his ass?

Reactions: xSetsuna

OLEGator

Dec 8, 2017
AHAHA NICE GAME WHERE U NEED TO CHEAT MONEY AND STATS LOL without that u alt+f4 that game after 10 min

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
Easy Save 2 Error: The data you are trying to load is not a Collection, but you are using a Collection method to use it. Use ES2.Load instead.​
Easy Save 2 Error: The data you are trying to load does not match the Load method you are using to load it.​

See above log:

Ran into this attempting to bring .4 saves into this build. A new game will start fine, a loaded game has a black screen with the interact mouse changing with regards to the start room.

Thanks!

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
AHAHA NICE GAME WHERE U NEED TO CHEAT MONEY AND STATS LOL without that u alt+f4 that game after 10 min
Mate.. first of all, The Caps, Ouch !.. second of all, If you want a "quick fvck" game there are plenty to go around. Just saying ...

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
This is still a crapfest. Unity sucks on PC. Wonky movement, simple things fail. If you can't get past the first locked event there is no use in playing. If this is made for VR then don't give PC option.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes