golfkotaro

Aug 25, 2019
For my couch scene to work I had to talk to her at breakfast first, post pool scene. I dunno if this helps anyone, but wouldn't work until I did this.
I talked in the morning but Can't play the sofa scene yet I've played that scene before.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
am i missing something, i do massage get to phase 2 and cant fill the bar, you cant even ask to remove panties so i is it not made yet? then i do the drunk groping get to phase 2 and cant fill that bar either and it seems to be like 1 cm away from getting filled up after the shoving a dildo up where the sun dont shine

is that everything in the game so far?, no i dont care about the massage job its so tedious maybe if the bar filled up faster i might give it a go but it takes like 20 minutes to do one nameless npc). why is the progress bar so slow when you have maxed skills btw? id get it if it was earlygame and i had 0 skillpoints in massage but with maxed skill and still this slow is just painfull

dziczeq2

Apr 29, 2022
Hi,
i came back playing (i skipped 2 updates i guess). I did quest: Emily on the sun lounger : topless (topless massage). What to do after that?? In the jurnal it says that i have to convince her at the dinner to start having sunbathe naked . But at dinner i see only 2 options: i'he finished reading the massage book and nothing special. What do i miss??? Any ideas?

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
gonna have to start over i guess, no matter what i tried she still gets stuck in the kitchen naked

golfkotaro

Aug 25, 2019
after me The test has started playing again. It can be concluded that the pool scene, movie scene with Emily can only be done once.

Vzdr

May 5, 2020
for people who have a black screen, it's maybe a gpu issue, we will soon share with you the minimum requirements to play this game

this is from what we tested so far :
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
  • DirectX: Version 10
  • Storage: 400MB available space
bro i run w10 with a r5 3600, gtx 1660ti with 32gb of ram so its not a hardware problem

Reactions: R94 and liuliu94
Jun 15, 2017
Just like what the others have said, the option for the movie night event with Emily can only be done ONCE in this version (0.5.22). After that, said option is gone right after the event is done, so the 2nd animated loop with Emily is completely closed off (what a shame). In addition, Emily cannot be interacted with when she is at the pool on the weekends and is not able to go drunk, even if either the dinner is skipped or the "Nothing Special" choice was selected during dinner.

I'll await for the bug fixed version of 0.5.22.

Last edited:
Reactions: rawheadrexx11
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes