malus911

Oct 3, 2019
how did you cheat? same problem here. thx

edit: or how to get 50 rep with Emily on first week of game before saturday?
hi
@ question 1 => I triggered (cheated) the pool scene with a modding tool (BepInEx) :geek:

@ question 2 => yes 50 is possible, I managed 65 without cheating sunday : day 7

My Toturail Part 1 => realations with Emily (mom) the table is not yet complete
My Toturail Part 2 => location : @ home: > outside < => backyard => Emily (mom) on the sun lounger

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017

It's not the VIPI or VIPII Version, so for cheats use Cheat-Engine, or wait for someone with VIP Build. But it's like nothing new as usual. Sorry but no sorry if People spend him and his team for this little amount of content each month more than 10 Bucks you're lost your mind.

I've had hope for a long time but this is a complete waste of time and will be my last post in this thread.

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
where to download this modification?
I also did not find these scenes :confused::cry:
hi,
at 1st BepInEx
it is no mod, BepInEx is a mooding tool.

at 2nd i am not expert for it.

with this tool you can, for example : move, remove 3d objects
(in the 3d coordinate system xyz axis / not by track and dropp and yes it is not so easy)
you can activate and deactivate things like walls, doors, clothes, bodyparts

i found here at F95 zone,
a rocket scientist wrote a guide / tutorial (but not for this game). =>
How to modify/cheat unity variables inside the game?

you need :
(i used the x64 version) unzip it in your game folder : and you get a new folder named: BepInEx
and than you need:

DONT UNZIP this file. open it,
in this file is a other folder named BepInEx open this folder,
and there is than a folder named plugins track and drop or copy and paste this folder
in your
new folder named: BepInEx

than start the game ,,
wait 10 seconds
and quit the game.

than restart the game, and press F12 and the moding tool starts.
first play around at the starting scenes :geek:
deactivate : the mouse inspect
and show what you can do there

Femtedd

Sep 23, 2017
OK, I have been trying to play this game for LITERAL months now, and it just WILL. NOT. WORK.
No mater how my times I try to redownload it, the game file just crashes immediately upon start up. What is going on!? Why won't this one game work on my computer?

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
I've given up pretty much on this game for a while now, because of the absolute molasses that was present in doing pretty much anything. Animations would take an eon, moving from room to room would take an ice-age, that sort of thing.

Was this ever corrected, or at least reduced, so that playing it is something you can actually do, without the excessive repeat animations and/or slowness of movements?

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes