liuliu94

Dec 30, 2021
OK, I have been trying to play this game for LITERAL months now, and it just WILL. NOT. WORK.
No mater how my times I try to redownload it, the game file just crashes immediately upon start up. What is going on!? Why won't this one game work on my computer?
I have the same problem and i post it 2 months ago, but the creator don't care about it..

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Please help. Is there any cheat engine (cheat table) or cheat to increase the massage bar in the SPA. Please help and thanks a lot in advance.

Reactions: dramin99

Mordas179

Jun 16, 2017
You forgot one important thing, is it RuntimeUnityEditor_BepInEx4_v2.3.zip or
RuntimeUnityEditor_BepInEx5_v2.3.zip
what you downloaded I think there is less confusion
would cause (English was translated with Googel translator)

hi,
at 1st BepInEx
it is no mod, BepInEx is a mooding tool.

at 2nd i am not expert for it.

with this tool you can, for example : move, remove 3d objects
(in the 3d coordinate system xyz axis / not by track and dropp and yes it is not so easy)
you can activate and deactivate things like walls, doors, clothes, bodyparts

i found here at F95 zone,
a rocket scientist wrote a guide / tutorial (but not for this game). =>
How to modify/cheat unity variables inside the game?

you need :
(i used the x64 version) unzip it in your game folder : and you get a new folder named: BepInEx
and than you need:

DONT UNZIP this file. open it,
in this file is a other folder named BepInEx open this folder,
and there is than a folder named plugins track and drop or copy and paste this folder
in your
new folder named: BepInEx

than start the game ,,
wait 10 seconds
and quit the game.

than restart the game, and press F12 and the moding tool starts.
first play around at the starting scenes :geek:
deactivate : the mouse inspect
and show what you can do there

Reactions: BurningLlama

saloct

Dec 14, 2020
which are the reqs? , it freeze when i try to start new game on lowest resolution and graphics , got a i3 and 1gb gpu

Fastas Fauc

Apr 10, 2018
Hello,

My gamehas 0 text. The models load fine and I can get it tostart if I guess the buttons but there are no texts whatsoever throughout the game which makes it impossible to play. How do I fix this? Thank you anybody who respondse to me in advance! <3

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
I was wondering how many people are working on this game because the update of this game takes time for bigger updates

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
any1 got a VIP version? freaking saves not working again...she gets stuck nude in from of the kitchen...

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
it something wrong with this update,every time i load the save game,it closing the game,then wen your interfear with table or massagge,it like blocking a little and must wait a few seconds,in previous updates all were fine,dont know but it not right.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
and i notice ,theres no more repair save file,maybe even that contribuite of lagging the game,dont know.

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
ok i've read to many pages !!! can someone please tell me what to do i got 40 relation with mom and idk how to get more pls help me :)

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes