Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
its prob a bug or smth
bcz i tell mom she looks good i get 25 then i give her 2 bottle of alchool and i get to 45 and idk what else to do

Pokemonboy

Oct 18, 2017
its prob a bug or smth
bcz i tell mom she looks good i get 25 then i give her 2 bottle of alchool and i get to 45 and idk what else to do
After you've done the groping scene on the couch when she's drunk MC decides to convince her not to wear pantyhose anymore, you can do that during dinner which gives another 10 relationship. Which is where I'm currently stuck. Hope it helps

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
can you share screenshot how to grop and all i am stuck
Hi
Have you tried focus mode?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for the rest take a look here => My Toturail Part 2
scroll down to => location : @ home: > inside <
show in the spoiler
between => living room => how you get emily (mom) drunk ?
and => living room => fingering : the drunken Emily (mom) on the couch

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Please help. any cheat or cheat table available to increase the Heart Meter during massage??? Thanks a lot in advance.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
you dont need cheat for increase heart massagge,you need to know the points of body,the feather could help you,or the finger.

Reactions: Romanoff

thaison7c3

Jun 24, 2018
I like this game. It has potential gameplay.
I hope dev will fix several things:
1. add more keyboard control (or I am dumb enough because I only know Escape key to quit inventory, journal and some spa actions, and Alt key for interaction with girl). I think this game will be better if dev allows to control the movement of the main character with the arrow keys instead of just mouse click. (or again, I am dumb enough to never know how to control MC with keyboard because I don't see any keyboard config anywhere... or so)
2. add more sound and bgm such as girl/woman moaning when interacting while massage, body search, intercourse... I hope this game won't be like the famous The Twist which has no sound, not even a sound :(
3. add more hints in journal and tutorial for jobs (many thanks to malus911 for the very helpful game mechanic explanation and tutorial)
4. make bigger scale of UI and much bigger ingame cursor (well I have poor eyesight because of using PC and phone too much and this game cursor is ant-size...)
5. dev should buy better models, especially mom model. All girls look like the same and they have NO NIPPLE, just "nipple texture" on round breasts. I have no complaints about main character model because I like a main character who starts off lowly begining and isn't too handsome, at least he could buy better outfit in next update.
6. this is minor: speed up game speed a little. It seems to take eternity to do stuff in game. Maybe 125% or 130% faster or more. An alternate way is letting MC increase a stat in some methods to speed up spa action but keep increasing customer girls' arousement (heart).

Last edited:

woltune

Sep 1, 2019
Eski sürümlerde sorun yoktu ama son sürümde tekrar indirdim yükleme ekranında donuyor ve yanıt vermiyor diyor.

Topluluk tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
is there a way to show us where to click becuz fuckign hell interrogation room is so frustrating now knowing where to click

lelebakar15

Nov 1, 2021
hi,
at 1st BepInEx
it is no mod, BepInEx is a mooding tool.

at 2nd i am not expert for it.

with this tool you can, for example : move, remove 3d objects
(in the 3d coordinate system xyz axis / not by track and dropp and yes it is not so easy)
you can activate and deactivate things like walls, doors, clothes, bodyparts

i found here at F95 zone,
a rocket scientist wrote a guide / tutorial (but not for this game). =>
How to modify/cheat unity variables inside the game?

you need :
(i used the x64 version) unzip it in your game folder : and you get a new folder named: BepInEx
and than you need:

DONT UNZIP this file. open it,
in this file is a other folder named BepInEx open this folder,
and there is than a folder named plugins track and drop or copy and paste this folder
in your
new folder named: BepInEx

than start the game ,,
wait 10 seconds
and quit the game.

than restart the game, and press F12 and the moding tool starts.
first play around at the starting scenes :geek:
deactivate : the mouse inspect
and show what you can do there
what next to up relation emily?
Untitled.png

Reactions: kakademon
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes