MarceloTUTTI

Mar 5, 2022
Pessoal, eu sei que é ruim esperar alguém aleatório colocar o link aqui mas vocês precisam entender que o XtreamAnim faz um trabalho muito bom e precisa de suporte, considere apoiá-lo, me sinto mal fazendo isso mas sei o quão ruim é não ter o jogo atualizado

aqui está um tutorial que fiz sobre o trabalho de massagem para quem ainda não pegou o jeito.

Horstkowski

Oct 23, 2019
Only at 09-11 pm when she sleep in the sofa (= give the whiskey at 20pm for she sleep after the dinner).
And interact with her.
There's also a dream sequence when you watch the movie (that you have to buy) with her where you fuck her.

Dovinh

Feb 22, 2020
There's also a dream sequence when you watch the movie (that you have to buy) with her where you fuck her.
Yes for the 1st sequence is that. (Just buy the CD romance and fuck her in the dream)

And for the 2nd sequence, you need to given the bottle of whiskey to the mother at 8pm, then at 9pm interact with her and fill the red bar in once time.

Then enjoy the sex with the mother when the bar red is middle.

Reactions: Abhay and pheno

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
pls, pls, pls, can you optimize game ? some scenes transition is extremly long, completly kiling any enjoyment from game.

and pls, add opinion to disable certain sounds.

Jul 21, 2019
Can someone teach me how to do sex with his stepmom? This isnt sim game but i dont even know how to approach his mom and gives attention to her to do sex with her stepson. Can somebody teach me on this guide, its hard to do anything when you have less money and hard to control the character movement.

Mego123

May 14, 2017
Jun 8, 2017
this is the forth time ive given this one a shot and now this is the 4th time i say this one is actual hot garbage. the sandbox like nature doesnt compliment a fap game lucky mark is an example of this. go try to play that without any walkthrough or mod. i wish devs would understand this reality and stop making sandbox like things. i refuse to call this a game because that would imply it being fun. do you know how hard you have to fail to make something that makes fapping not fun?

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
pls, pls, pls, can you optimize game ? some scenes transition is extremly long, completly kiling any enjoyment from game.

and pls, add opinion to disable certain sounds.
Please let me know of any scenes that you find extremely long or not optimized. We are committed to addressing these issues in the next update, which will focus on bug fixes and additional animations exclusively.

anotherlonerhere

Jul 17, 2023
I really love this game! The pacing is slow and there is bit of grind, but I really enjoy the massage content and shit. Can someone give me more recommendations like these that include interaction like these?

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes