Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I don't think your problem comes from your PC specs. The game is running fine for me and I'm running it with :
I7 4790k 4GHz
GTX980 4Gb
1866MHz DDR3
Yea not sure why it's happening, it's during massage scenes everything works fine for ages then I ask the lady to change position and the picture freezes the game is still running as you hear the music and you can still press alt and the dimming overlay appears but the image behind that is frozen.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Some other issues - (ingame issues)

1. When wanting to repeat a specific action, say - "move/grab", the player must scroll the wheel to cycle from and then to again - slows down gameplay loop.
2. Some scenes just break the game (if player keyholes when emily is getting changed, sometimes she glitches and gets trapped in the room and the player is unable to exit the keyhole view)
3. Switching between positions and then exiting in rapid succession can result in first person view from Ethan. Pretty cool, but, jarring.
4. The rubbing lotion scene in the backyard glitches out on re-attempting on second phase. Rubbing lotion on the belly is no longer possible if it has been done once.
5. Whiskey does nothing when Emily is sunbathing. Why was this added if it serves no purpose?
6. Reading books should not be a 7 click, recharge and go again thing. It should be a singular click to 100% the stat. It's just a time consuming mechanic, makes no sense.
7. Maddison sometimes spawns numerous times after the initial scene.
8. Tyron is a little annoying as he sometimes crops up out of nowhere during play. Day 55, he turned up in the backyard. Non-interactive. Went to day 56 and he was in the kitchen, merged into the dining room table.
9. Jennifer scene can become "looped" if you leave just after she "slaps" you, don't hit ESC in this scene. It'll bug like 9/10.
10. Sound? What sound?
11. The game has a lot of grammar issues. Consider having someone proofread the content. I'd be willing to do it if you're needing the assistance ;-)
12. Some missed opportunities with animation in certain scenes. Emily bedroom massage for example.
13. Showering with door open during the time when Emily is having PTSD (11PM) will sometimes cause her to repeatedly come into the bathroom and shout at Ethan.
14. Also when Emily is having PTSD on the sofa (11PM) - she sometimes will fall through the sofa, floor and presumably into the core of the Earth and back out the other side. (Nobody knows where she goes, but she go!)
15. Characters need a little more "depth", while it's nice to see some unique characters - I feel Candy and Tyron are just stereotypes thrown in. The only black guy in the game and he's a drug dealing, brothel security guard pimp? And Candy is a fat black/dark hooker with no hair? I mean, it reads/plays out like someone got their character ideas from a 90's action movie.
16. Game menu sometimes bugs. It's funny. But, a little annoying when the models overlap the buttons.
17. Consider adding native support for "ultrawide" displays. Would be nice to see 1440p etc.
18. Graphic selections would be nice too, ability to tweak anti-aliasing and so on. Game looks "okay" but needs more graphical presets.

I'll update more as I find things. The game is good but needs a lot more patching and tweaking.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
So many versions later and I still can't play the game because of the driver timeout error, what a shame.
Can you share a screenshot of the exact issue you're facing? I would like to help you.

Hey. Apologies if this has been asked already but what do i do with the empty bottle?
When Emily is passed out on the sofa and you initiate the sleep grope phase, once you've cut her panties off - you can use it on her taco.

JayBurner123456

Nov 9, 2022
First, thanks for trying to help me
Whenever I try to load a game or start a new game, the game crashes and I receive this error 1692552008669.png

Can you share a screenshot of the exact issue you're facing? I would like to help you.

When Emily is passed out on the sofa and you initiate the sleep grope phase, once you've cut her panties off - you can use it on her taco.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
So many versions later and I still can't play the game because of the driver timeout error, what a shame.
First, thanks for trying to help me
Whenever I try to load a game or start a new game, the game crashes and I receive this error View attachment 2865557
First thing, check your drivers are properly up to date. You can do so by running the auto-detect tool from AMD -

If you're happy to just download the drivers, then here is the link -

For Windows -

For Linux -

Secondly, if you're still having issues - I'd recommend trying out this post -

Hi guys, I just want to let you know if you have AMD GPU or old hardware like me you could use it will grant you little more FPS.
What does is it will force the game to run with Vulkan API.
Vulkan API forces the game to use the GPU more for processing at least I think it does.
Installation: download the file the extract the DLLs in game folder
Source -
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-1a-t-valle.84955/post-11508598

As mentioned in the above, simply download the DXVK, unpack the .dll files into the ROOT directory of the game, once done, load it up and hopefully you'll be able to play without issue. Let me know how you get on, if you need assistance, drop me a DM and I'll help you as best as I can.

JayBurner123456

Nov 9, 2022
First thing, check your drivers are properly up to date. You can do so by running the auto-detect tool from AMD -

If you're happy to just download the drivers, then here is the link -

For Windows -

For Linux -

Secondly, if you're still having issues - I'd recommend trying out this post -

Source -
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-1a-t-valle.84955/post-11508598

As mentioned in the above, simply download the DXVK, unpack the .dll files into the ROOT directory of the game, once done, load it up and hopefully you'll be able to play without issue. Let me know how you get on, if you need assistance, drop me a DM and I'll help you as best as I can.

I did update the drivers manually and with autodetect and still got the same driver timeout error.

I unpacked the dll files from dxvk-2.2.tar only and then got this error
1692664775939.png

I have DirectX 12 installed, would that be an issue?

Also, the game stopped working from version 0.4.68 above.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I did update the drivers manually and with autodetect and still got the same driver timeout error.

View attachment 2868855

Go to this link -

Install DirectX 11 update. Restart your PC and it should resolve the issue. If it doesn't, drop me a DM and I'll help you further out of the thread to prevent build up ;-)

Reactions: JayBurner123456

pirek

Jun 5, 2017

View attachment 2868855

seens u not install graphics drivers properly and u dont have it in system now

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
Some other issues - (ingame issues)

1. When wanting to repeat a specific action, say - "move/grab", the player must scroll the wheel to cycle from and then to again - slows down gameplay loop.
Hi,
have you tried using your numpad?
so you don't have to turn the mouse wheel to the horizon.

1​
grab / move
2​
touch
3​
slap
4​
finger
5​
conversation
6​
change position
7​
f.....
8​
kiss / lick
9​
use / selected (itmes)

Hey. Apologies if this has been asked already but what do i do with the empty bottle?
My Tutorial # 2 location : @ home: living room => the drunken Emily (mom) on the couch: => EMPTY BOTTLE
=> EMPTY BOTTLE
empty bottle.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes