4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I've been having some fun with the latest version and I've been here for quite some time, whilst I can't support the practice of having to restart saves every update, at least this is not a story game so it doesn't matter as much.

What I can tell still needs some fixing is your bonus with agencies getting removed after exiting the game even if you save. Also none of the other agencies except for "Some Other Agency" seem to work even if the models fit the description, they will just say "they don't want me".

Also the clothing choices are still lackluster, I know people make mods for these games, but can't we have more variety than just camisoles, literally see them every 2nd model, if not multiple times in a row. Can we also get some bondage gear so some of the girls don't squirm so much ? This game might have the most potential on this whole site, but still requires some work, even a year from when I first started playing.

Reactions: Tomoushie

Inearthed

Aug 3, 2017
Also none of the other agencies except for "Some Other Agency" seem to work even if the models fit the description, they will just say "they don't want me".
As far is i understand there is a trait check befor a model accept another agency, maybe you have some trait in the group that causes refusal. In my current group 80% of models go to waitress or office, but i don't know how i managed it :D

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
As far is i understand there is a trait check befor a model accept another agency, maybe you have some trait in the group that causes refusal. In my current group 80% of models go to waitress or office, but i don't know how i managed it :D
Especially since you can't really rate personality, you just have to get lucky that the girls with the best looks also have the best personality.

Reactions: Tomoushie

The_Thinker_

Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys, I just want to let you know if you have AMD GPU or old hardware like me you could use it will grant you little more FPS.
What does is it will force the game to run with Vulkan API.
Vulkan API forces the game to use the GPU more for processing at least I think it does.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation: download the file the extract the DLLs in game folder
Note: It'll stutter because the game creating shaders (Vulkan does that) after a while stutters will be less.

Last edited:

bonzero

Jul 11, 2017
Hi guys, I just want to let you know if you have AMD GPU or old hardware like me you could use it will grant you little more FPS.
What does is it will force the game to run with Vulkan API.
Vulkan API forces the game to use the GPU more for processing at least I think it does.
Tried it out of curiosity even though I have an nvidia card and performance took about a 25% hit.

Really interested in other people's results given this is some kind of compatibility/translation layer thing.

meek99

Jul 24, 2020
Been messing with the alt genetics options, found a decent bunch of ratings, but is there a way to keep some settings but randomise others. Like keeping say, height and skin, but randomise the face and hairs? I'm getting mostly clones with rating 10 for the stuff I want, 5's for stuff thats ok and 0's on stuff I dont want.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes