4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
What exact folder do i install this to? i got my download folder, then my pose/character folder in my other folder where shit like that is stored in documents. i just have no idea where to put all the contents

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
Anyone still playing just the base vanilla game? I like the excitement of what the next girl is going to look like and it seems like the vanilla game is best for that.

Reactions: DyreMezza

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Anyone still playing just the base vanilla game? I like the excitement of what the next girl is going to look like and it seems like the vanilla game is best for that.
man, i keep getting girls with strange ass colour hair and makeup. not once have i got someone that looks like a human being pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: Tomoushie

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
cum inflation CUMS first though.
There's no way at the moment, I must have at least 50 hours of play, I've tried everything, and yes I've already sent the sauce inside hundreds of times.

But I hope the developer will plan for it, even if it's probably still outside the scope of the game.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
man, i keep getting girls with strange ass colour hair and makeup. not once have i got someone that looks like a human being pmsl
In fact, the first thing to do is to customize the profile in depth, depending on what you're looking for. You can even create several groups, which are the ultimate characters the game will try to reach in the end.

In the beginning, you'll ALWAYS start with hideous, alien-like girls, then you'll have to grade them as best you can, and the game will generate the girls step by step according to your grades. It's important to know that 1 is NOT the minimum grade, it's 0, so if you don't like them at all, you'll have to grade them 0, and if you like them perfectly, you'll have to grade them 10.

From what I understand from the explanations, this seems to be normal, it's the dev's intention that the game should do this.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
In fact, the first thing to do is to customize the profile in depth, depending on what you're looking for. You can even create several groups, which are the ultimate characters the game will try to reach in the end.

In the beginning, you'll ALWAYS start with hideous, alien-like girls, then you'll have to grade them as best you can, and the game will generate the girls step by step according to your grades. It's important to know that 1 is NOT the minimum grade, it's 0, so if you don't like them at all, you'll have to grade them 0, and if you like them perfectly, you'll have to grade them 10.

From what I understand from the explanations, this seems to be normal, it's the dev's intention that the game should do this.
so just grade em then? and eventually ill get girls i like? also do you know where the cosmetic mod is supposed to go?

Reactions: Tomoushie

ji280896

Mar 5, 2019
I dont recall if the auto rating system has been fixed yet. Does the game still rate opposite to what you've set in the profile?

I mean like, I'll set my preferred height to very short and then every girl that comes in that is short still gets a 0. etc.
Has this been fixed or is there a work-around?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
been watching this chat for a wee bit.. The amount of toxcisity in this dudes discord. i dont blame the dude for having a go at them tbh.. this was in response to other users asking for Futa content.. like dude, what kinda community you raising, with those kinda folk? Hidden One atleast speaks SOME sense.. but these other folk.. but there's respect too. they're douche bags. just thought id pop this here anyways.

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
Yo, this game is crazy. Unlimited girls of all different looks and personalities with realistic interaction. If someone could build in a ChatGPT-style chat engine, the realism would go to a different level.

This game + fleshlight + VR + AI chat would be very close to a true girlfriend simulator, albeit restricted to single rooms. Does anybody know if there are VR games that offer this level of interaction and realism?

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
been watching this chat for a wee bit.. The amount of toxcisity in this dudes discord. i dont blame the dude for having a go at them tbh.. this was in response to other users asking for Futa content.. like dude, what kinda community you raising, with those kinda folk? Hidden One atleast speaks SOME sense.. but these other folk.. but there's respect too. they're douche bags. just thought id pop this here anyways.
> The amount of toxcisity in this dudes discord
> What kinda community you raising, with those kinda folk?
> They're douche bags

>> literally showing a conversation between two dudes

Bro grow up

fapmen69

Jul 4, 2019
i mean thats just his opinion people are allowed to have dose , if he thinks that degenrecy is bad and he holds views against people that dosent rly hurt any one

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes