4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

berxwedan84

Feb 5, 2020
I can't make monkey mod work with custom poses prototype version, is there something extra needed to be done?

Edit: Custom poses and characters work with official version.

Last edited:

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
Tried it out of curiosity even though I have an nvidia card and performance took about a 25% hit.

Really interested in other people's results given this is some kind of compatibility/translation layer thing.
AMD cards are notoriously bad at the DX11 API, hence the better performance in Vulkan, while NVIDIA cards work flawlessly in DX11, so there is little or no benefit to using dxvk. I tried it on a GTX 1660 Ti and it gave no performance increase, in fact it made it worse by using 800-1000 more VRAM for no reason, while the fps remained the same. However, this may depend on the game and the game engine itself, as they were titles where I was able to get some performance boost.

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
Is there a way to create multiple saves with different girl preferences? Or is that what the groups are for. I'm still only on level 1, but some girls are level 3. Great game so far, but I'd like to create some different body types.

Last edited:

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
This game is mentally exhausting to play, but the payoff is worth it. I find I can only rate models for a few hours before I get decision fatigue and can't really process it anymore. If you take care in your ratings though you will have very attractive (and willing) girls tailored to your taste within a few levels. Super addicting too, probably the most I have encountered on this site.

pupkins23454

Jul 3, 2023
This game is mentally exhausting to play, but the payoff is worth it. I find I can only rate models for a few hours before I get decision fatigue and can't really process it anymore. If you take care in your ratings though you will have very attractive (and willing) girls tailored to your taste within a few levels. Super addicting too, probably the most I have encountered on this site.
At first, I was so carried away. But after discovering the possibility with the help of the mod to construct masterpiece personalities for true visual enjoyment, I can not stand these crocodiles. It must be admitted that the game generates true crocodiles, even if you scrupulously evaluate them. That's why this is a realistic game, everything is like in life basically)))

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
I think this question was already answered, but is there any way to create a character based on a profile? Supposedly it's not an 1:1 because the variables aren't the same right?

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes