4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
Hey :)
Sooooo... When I load an existing custom profile and try to modify it (with the advanced menu), it goes right back to that alien looking girl... In fact the setting are not saved... Is there a way to fix this ? I spent like half an hour creating this girl :/
Try to find version 83b (which has a working profile editor). Install it in a different directory,
so that you can safe the profile, and/ or modify a profile.
Use version 83b for profile creation only, and your existing SMA version for playing.

Reactions: Pletok

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Hey :)
Sooooo... When I load an existing custom profile and try to modify it (with the advanced menu), it goes right back to that alien looking girl... In fact the setting are not saved... Is there a way to fix this ? I spent like half an hour creating this girl :/

Try to find version 83b (which has a working profile editor). Install it in a different directory,
Use version 83b for profile creation only, and your existing SMA version for playing.
I still have v0.8.7b and the profile editor seems to work fine on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: sig325

Pletok

Jun 19, 2023

Reactions: sig325

Pletok

Jun 19, 2023
Is the auto rating working ? I've seen some ass pretty close to what I wanted but they still get a 1/10

Antarah

Jan 19, 2018
Blacked Netori Mod
  • Very cringey rewrite of some of the game's dialog
    • Women will mention having a (impotent) boyfriend more often, sometimes they will call you Daddy
    • Refer to MC as Black, having big dongus, generic interracial tropes/stereotypes
    • Player dialog is more demeaning
  • No new lines added, just modified
  • Monkey config to make you play as a Black character
    • I also recommend using the in-game cheat menu to further customize appearance
Requirements
  1. Monkey
  2. Better Experience
    1. Enable setting "Enable Lexicon Processing"
Installation (included in readme.txt)
  1. Open BetterExperience Mod Panel
  2. Enable Setting "Enable Lexicon Processing"
  3. Exit Game
  4. Navigate to SMA installation folder (e.g. C:\SomeModelingAgency)
  5. Copy "conversations.json" to "C:\SomeModelingAgency\Better_Exchange\lexicon"
  6. Copy "monkey.json" to "C:\SomeModelingAgency\BepInEx\config\Monkey"
Thank you! Do I need to go back to SMA 0.9 to play this? (BE needs 0.9 or earlier)

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
  1. Copy "monkey.json" to "C:\SomeModelingAgency\BepInEx\config\Monkey"
Monkey supports user mods without the need to replace Monkey.json. Just put your modifications into it's own json and drop it into the Mods folder. Custom mods have the same power/syntax as Monkey.json, with the added benefits that you won't need to reinstall the mod or merge your changes each time I patch monkey.

-T-

turiniva

Mar 3, 2023
To remove completely. But now, I guess I'll disable it by default and hide inside ini.
Understandable, thanks for keeping it in at least.

Thank you! Do I need to go back to SMA 0.9 to play this? (BE needs 0.9 or earlier)
I've been running BE on the latest version without any significant issues.

Monkey supports user mods without the need to replace Monkey.json. Just put your modifications into it's own json and drop it into the Mods folder. Custom mods have the same power/syntax as Monkey.json, with the added benefits that you won't need to reinstall the mod or merge your changes each time I patch monkey.

-T-
I thought so, but I was unsure what happens when two mods alter the same settings. If I just break it out into its own file is there some way to make it take preference?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I thought so, but I was unsure what happens when two mods alter the same settings. If I just break it out into its own file is there some way to make it take preference?
Monkey has been designed so JSON in the Mods folder will supersede values set by Monkey.json.

If two Mods actively update the same settings, mods are executed in alphabetical file order so the last mod will 'win'. Note that file order is .Net/filesystem dependent. If this ever become an issue, I can enforce the order manually in a future release.

-T-

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
is there a way to grab her head or hips to get in all the way in there are some that are tight and only go halfway mostly into blowjobs?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
All of my other complaints have been brought up in earlier in the thread, so I'm not going to bother repeating all of them. That only leaves one thing: There needs to be an option to change the amount of times the player can bust his nut. I spent actual hours fiddling with the obnoxious systems and finally got to the point where the model let me put it in, only to have the game go "nope, you nutted twice already, no more sex for you"
Some cheat options would be nice. The ability to lock pain/anger/orgasm bars in place or give yourself infinite orgasms or something.
It's in a really weird spot right now. The game is too complicated to be played for a quick wank, but it's also not interesting enough to be played for non-horny purposes.
Have you tried echap => options => cheats ?

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes