4.10 star(s) 154 Votes
Jan 7, 2022
me: Tvalle, please fix the physics problem with the penetration and its slow speed, is the most important part of any sexgame...you know the sex part

Tvalle: I will use months of development to generate a physics system for the cum
What's happening when you hold Left Shift and run your mouse wheel up and down?

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Me trying to figure out the mechanics of this janky 3D coomer game:

View attachment 2797090
me: Tvalle, please fix the physics problem with the penetration and its slow speed, is the most important part of any sexgame...you know the sex part

Tvalle: I will use months of development to generate a physics system for the cum
It's just some fucked up comments. Shut your laughing gear.
If you are hand-assed, then don't fucking brag about your stupidity.
:sneaky:
This epic toy costs only ten euros with full support from the dev!!
:cool:TValle, Great job!
Thora, you`re the Major Key!(y)

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
sorry, I can't control my stupidity :'(

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
What's happening when you hold Left Shift and run your mouse wheel up and down?
the pennis just pops out, and the fact that the only way to do it is to use such an inconvenient key combination doesn't help. The only way to do it properly is to use the auto thrust that Qwerty created, if I'm not mistaken. But that's where the physics problem is expressed even more, that's why I think it's much more important to fix that problem than anything else.

Jan 7, 2022
the pennis just pops out, and the fact that the only way to do it is to use such an inconvenient key combination doesn't help. The only way to do it properly is to use the auto thrust that Qwerty created, if I'm not mistaken. But that's where the physics problem is expressed even more, that's why I think it's much more important to fix that problem than anything else.
I get really good accurate action out of a Logitech G502 Lightspeed with the mouse wheel set to have detents. It's like a detent and a half between balls deep and an inch of shaft. I whip pussy like Craig's dad on Friday.

iWhipsPussy.gif

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Is there a mod out there that highlights the correct dialogue option for both the "Say Hello" and "You Look" options?

Also, what exactly is "High-Reach" Agency looking for? the preferences say she must be tall and skinny but, even then, most of them don't wanna go there and when they do, they say that's not what they are looking for.

Also, what is this Auto Thrust Mod? I'm interested.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Pardon my intrusion, but instead of "hand-assed", should it not be "ass-handed"?

finalvirtaman

May 24, 2022
1) how can I make my own Face Texture/Morph ???
2) where do I find the face texture/Morph in the game
3) Can someone tell me how to find that file and what apps is best to use to make my own face and put that on in the game ???

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I think the learning curve would be less steep with asses for hands instead of hands jutting out of your ass.
Not my proudest moment, but to clarify:
1. I assume one plays with their hands, not their ass
2. "hand-assed" I interpret as a modification on "ass". Just as "hard-headed" describes a head, "hand-assed" describes an ass.
3. "ass-handed" I accordingly interpret as a modification on hands, which I think is the correct subject.
4. Therefore, being "hand-assed" has no bearing on one's ability to play games, though it is likely an unfortunate situation. Being "ass-handed" - hands made of ass, and therefore less useful for gitting gud, should make the most sense here.

Cypril

Dec 26, 2019
Not my proudest moment, but to clarify:
1. I assume one plays with their hands, not their ass
2. "hand-assed" I interpret as a modification on "ass". Just as "hard-headed" describes a head, "hand-assed" describes an ass.
3. "ass-handed" I accordingly interpret as a modification on hands, which I think is the correct subject.
4. Therefore, being "hand-assed" has no bearing on one's ability to play games, though it is likely an unfortunate situation. Being "ass-handed" - hands made of ass, and therefore less useful for gitting gud, should make the most sense here.
Never seen somebody post a quote and then explain how they interpret a post on the f95 forums, If you want to interpret things and expect to have some impact I suggest you look elsewhere bro.

• Haha
Reactions: hhhuuuki

deleorium

Jan 8, 2023
well is there a mod that makes the hair and lips color more natural and normal other than strange flashy colors?

bqsetnkwglo

Dec 14, 2019
well is there a mod that makes the hair and lips color more natural and normal other than strange flashy colors?
You can modify their colors manually using MonkeyMod and then once you have the mouth/lips the way you want them, rate that part high so you see it in future models.

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
In my opinion, the developer of this game, as well as any other developer, should have a
clear view of what he/ she wants to achieve with a game. First of all, a game should be
user- friendly, exciting, appealing, and visually attractive.
Instead of focusing so much on a 'possible' transformation into a fully functional VR game
(not to mention those pseudo VR simulations), how about focusing on eliminating existing,
and/ or recurring bugs, a more friendly/ practical and logical conversation menu,
environmental light, more options for color selections, a working character/ profile editor
with more detailed options, etc. etc.

Instead of engaging into a virtual pee race- let's compile a wishlist for our dear developer,
and pray he might read, what we suggest for his success.
One thing is certain, either he releases a complete revised working version, or this game
will soon be doomed, and join the abandoned game's list.

Reactions: johnysanchez01

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Never seen somebody post a quote and then explain how they interpret a post on the f95 forums, If you want to interpret things and expect to have some impact I suggest you look elsewhere bro.
Um... I was being silly. Kinda like good ol' Seinfeld humor - being meticulous about mundane stuff. I guess I should work on my monologues a bit more... or include more emojis :)
And there's plenty more where that came from around here (serious or otherwise).

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So my game only opens in a small window now? How do I force it to full screen again. Also none of the menu options work in this view

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes