4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

teomagrelia

Sep 26, 2018
Can anybody share good looking profiles from previous versions of the game???Like really good looking ones made in custom mode?

couzon123

May 23, 2021
don't know if this is a bug, my mistake or maybe a limit to how many images can be loaded, is there a way to show all the images of models on single interview? I thought that maybe it takes time to load a bunch of models, so I waited a while and they never loaded past this point, I can load the models, it's just the images which are missing.
I fixed it

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
I think someone needs to share the full mod version of this game. I tried to install the mod myself, but when I saw that the instructions for installing the mods are long, I gave up. I think sharing the full mod version for this game is useful for everyone.

dudefighter

Jul 9, 2018
Sorry if it has already been answered but I couldn't find anything by searching, is there a way to change the player model or atleast customize it?

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Me trying to figure out the mechanics of this janky 3D coomer game:

View attachment 2797090
me: Tvalle, please fix the physics problem with the penetration and its slow speed, is the most important part of any sexgame...you know the sex part

Tvalle: I will use months of development to generate a physics system for the cum :cool:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes