4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

fapmen69

Jul 4, 2019
anyone have a fix for this bug? View attachment 2817315
is a pain but the game automaticly sets the advanced profile to low , when ever you want to modify it , or make a new one , and you have to make a profile that has evreything set to normal , for exemple here is one i mostly kept to normal , and it looks quite ok imo. Called it median , for medium / normal

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
Oh Boy.
I can feel you - working so hard on creating a decent profile, and getting
"rewarded" with an alien creature, is devastating.
It seems the developer does not care, because this is existing since early updates.
Try to find version 83b (which has a working profile editor), install it in another directory,
so that you can safe the profile, and still use the latest SMA version.
It worked for me.
Stay safe

Pletok

Jun 19, 2023
Hey :)
Sooooo... When I load an existing custom profile and try to modify it (with the advanced menu), it goes right back to that alien looking girl... In fact the setting are not saved... Is there a way to fix this ? I spent like half an hour creating this girl :/

turiniva

Mar 3, 2023
Blacked Netori Mod
  • Very cringey rewrite of some of the game's dialog
    • Women will mention having a (impotent) boyfriend more often, sometimes they will call you Daddy
    • Refer to MC as Black, having big dongus, generic interracial tropes/stereotypes
    • Player dialog is more demeaning
  • No new lines added, just modified
  • Monkey config to make you play as a Black character
    • I also recommend using the in-game cheat menu to further customize appearance
Requirements
  1. Monkey
  2. Better Experience
    1. Enable setting "Enable Lexicon Processing"
Installation (included in readme.txt)
  1. Open BetterExperience Mod Panel
  2. Enable Setting "Enable Lexicon Processing"
  3. Exit Game
  4. Navigate to SMA installation folder (e.g. C:\SomeModelingAgency)
  5. Copy "conversations.json" to "C:\SomeModelingAgency\Better_Exchange\lexicon"
  6. Copy "monkey.json" to "C:\SomeModelingAgency\BepInEx\config\Monkey"

turiniva

Mar 3, 2023
Blacked Netori Mod
    • Women will mention having a (impotent) boyfriend more often, sometimes they will call you Daddy
    • Refer to MC as Black, having big dongus, generic interracial tropes/stereotypes
Requirements
  1. Monkey
  2. Better Experience
  3. Exit Game
If people want a Bleached version, LMK what you're looking for and I'll make it

Also if anyone knows how to get changes in "body_parts.json" and other files to show up in game please explain it since they don't seam to work

Reactions: Cheroky

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Also if anyone knows how to get changes in "body_parts.json" and other files to show up in game please explain it since they don't seam to work
You can edit text without @. The number is word's probability[see @ coxis], but I'd not rely on that. It can only edit existing texts and does not support new aliases.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a side effect, this text also will be displayed in "Can I" menu. Because of that, cases like renaming breasts and nipples to tits may cause confusion.

Unfortunately, conversation patching became game-breaking since "undress update" and may lead to conversation soft-locks. For that reason conversation.json won't be supported in future versions.

Reactions: Iluha

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
In fact the setting are not saved...
Just checked. Everything is working.
start the game - open the profile editor - open complete mode - create a CUTIE;) in 5 minutes - name the profile - save - exit the editor (X)!
Continue the game - click on "auto rating" - click "change" - select a profile (tick) - click "load" - PROFIT! (do not forget to press X):sneaky:
Скриншот 03-08-2023 232349.jpg Скриншот 03-08-2023 234123.jpg

turiniva

Mar 3, 2023
You can edit text without @. The number is word's probability[see @ coxis], but I'd not rely on that. It can only edit existing texts and does not support new aliases.
Ahh that makes sense I only tried to add things for more variety, but I see it working now.

Unfortunately, conversation patching became game-breaking since "undress update" and may lead to conversation soft-locks. For that reason conversation.json won't be supported in future versions.
That's unfortunate. By unsupported do you mean it won't be maintained/fixed or that the feature will be removed? TBH I can handle having it bug out sometimes, it seems worth it.

Thanks for the help!

Pletok

Jun 19, 2023
Just checked. Everything is working.
start the game - open the profile editor - open complete mode - create a CUTIE;) in 5 minutes - name the profile - save - exit the editor (X)!
Continue the game - click on "auto rating" - click "change" - select a profile (tick) - click "load" - PROFIT! (do not forget to press X):sneaky:
View attachment 2823572 View attachment 2823573
Yeah this is working :)
What I'm saying is if I want to go back in the settings of said profile and load it in the profile editor/complete mode, all the setting are set back to default, so I can't change anything without starting everything all over

fapmen69

Jul 4, 2019
Blacked Netori Mod
Requirements
  1. Monkey
  2. Better Experience
  3. Exit Game
bruh , whats next cuck mod?
"my wife's boyfraind recomended this mod to me"

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes