4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
Start new game and pray. Autorating system doesnt work or work like shit. I played many new games with locklevel at 1 with very high "exhibitionist", "perverted" and low "shy". Never get a good result. Never get these options higher than 5. After end of circle (around 4 weeks) and going level 1 again those bad genes already in and cycle repeats.
Why? Because million of options you rate in one option bar. For example "face" have 34 options (cheek, chin, jaw, shape, aging etc) and how the fuck I can rate this in one "face" bar? Dev doing nothing about this and keep collect money for game that doesnt work normally even with cheats.
Cant agree more dude, also for some out reason if you rate someone 9/10 out of 10, and their vagina remains/starts to get thin and cant accept your dick, you start giving them lower rating, hoping that the game will give you a better option, but its not changing at all, then you thinking maybe its the "modeling preference", and you start balancing within "yes, some, not so much" options thinking that the game supposed to give you a better model, but thats not happening either, and the whole model that you've been grinding for weeks of in-game time goes to sh8t.
Also i dont know if thats true but if you give a 0 rating for already somewhat model, that you have been rating 10 out of 10, the game will count that 0 and add it to the gene pool instead of just ignoring those "parameters ".
This game either need a proper guide or a rework of the rating system, imo

Reactions: Austin87

ssamra101

Mar 22, 2023
Anyone know why the single interview just doesn't work? I'm in the loading screen forever, and the other modes don't work either. Anyone know a fix for this?

pupkins23454

Jul 3, 2023
[ЦИТАТА="ssamra101, сообщение: 11233160, участник: 5928355"]
Кто-нибудь знает, почему одиночное интервью просто не работает? Я постоянно в экране загрузки, и другие режимы тоже не работают. Кто-нибудь знает решение для этого?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Try to unpack the game again, you can in any new folder. All your saves are in another system folder and will not be deleted. Thus, you can have several folders with the game with different modifications, for example. Saves will always open. For example, one game with a mod where you can make yourself a lot of money or save complaisant models. And then play in a clean game.

pupkins23454

Jul 3, 2023
Is it possible to translate the game into another language? My attempts to do this with translator++ have been unsuccessful.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
I managed to make a translation. It was just necessary to use not translator++, but XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-5.2.0.zip from github. The firewall should not block it, or block access to the translator. I chose Bing Translator. It translates stupidly, but cool and everything is basically clear. Translation occurs right during the game. All phrases are saved, and later you can play without access to the Internet.

couzon123

May 23, 2021
don't know if this is a bug, my mistake or maybe a limit to how many images can be loaded, is there a way to show all the images of models on single interview? I thought that maybe it takes time to load a bunch of models, so I waited a while and they never loaded past this point, I can load the models, it's just the images which are missing.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I have the previous version of the game, is it worth re-installing monkey and BE for the new version or is it better to stay with the one I have?

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I have the previous version of the game, is it worth re-installing monkey and BE for the new version or is it better to stay with the one I have?
Just my opinion, but:
  1. Gameplay: I'm sticking with 0.8.7: IMO less hassle than the stuff that gets added in the later versions
  2. Cum update: if one knows what they're doing, it's fine to to have a separate 0.10.1a install, and just pick Single Interview for models obtained in 0.8.7. I wouldn't play the latest version in normal mode, since for me it's more of a hassle than worthwhile.
  3. Also, for me the latest monkey has one weakness: that male color and male penis color are separate. I'd figured out how to control both at the same time, which I think is preferable for now, since the changes don't get saved at present (kudos to monkey for allowing both to be controlled at the same time, even if that isn't the default behavior). I wouldn't mind the fine-grained control of making penis color slightly different, but since it needs to be adjusted every game-load; I'd rather just have it be the same as the main body color.
  4. (I'm happy to be corrected if any of this is outdated; I know someone else mentioned the issue about values not persisting, and maybe that has been addressed).

May 14, 2020
No, the game gives models based on whatever direction the wind is blowing. The rating system, auto or manual, is inconsistent and unreliable as hell.
After many hours of playing i've noticed a similar thing, I think its better to restart and sit on lvl 1 and 2 and use cheats to lock it.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes