4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
I am experiencing the following bug for v0.10.1a: I do not receive agency replies for the previous day's work after reloading the game from a save.

E.g.
1. Interview 1st girl for Monday. Send her to an agency.
2. Rest. Save. Quit game. Relaunch game. Continue from save.
3. Interview 2nd girl for Monday. Send her to an agency.
4. Go home. Day changes to Tuesday. But no agency reply for 1st girl received.

I will receive the agency reply if I didn't quit and reload the game after the first interview.
That's right... I have the same. Also often (but not always) bonuses in agencies reset to 0.

Reactions: Pchit

Dborn

Oct 31, 2018
I was wondering if my game bug, because my character seems not gain any lvl. Even after one week pass its still lvl 1 with smoll dick. but the model got lvl up tho, any idea guys?

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I was wondering if my game bug, because my character seems not gain any lvl. Even after one week pass its still lvl 1 with smoll dick. but the model got lvl up tho, any idea guys?
Listen to this size queen. I think the starter dick is like 6 inches or something.
You can also modify the size with cheats from the menu.

Dborn

Oct 31, 2018
Listen to this size queen. I think the starter dick is like 6 inches or something.
You can also modify the size with cheats from the menu.
hey I was just confused because its said you can lvl up and make progress with your character and also I know how to modify it, but I dont seem to notice any progress and also its said under the day my lvl still 1. is it perhap you can't really lvl up or its just my game bug. or perhap I need to set this number to 10?

Screenshot 2023-06-30 040924.png

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
If game was merge with now abandon Labrats2. story / gameplay from labrats to body mod, with this gameplay, that would be 1 banger of a game :sneaky:

c_noise

Aug 27, 2019
I think the main character is severe premature ejaculation. After paying hundreds of dollars and finally getting permission to enter, his gun starts firing as soon as it moves back and forth for a moment. I know this is common in real life, but anyway, he is the main character of an adult game and has experienced many holes.
It's embarrassing that the 'most important part' of the game that the player has made after a long effort is so short.
Is there any way to treat the main character's premature ejaculation without activating the cheat?

c_noise

Aug 27, 2019
You know what's more embarrasing? The fact that you ask for a treatment for premature ejaculation, but no no, no cheating.
I don't think it's embarrassing as a gamer to talk about reasonable fun in vanilla. The most embarrassing thing is to leave the game's unreasonable settings unattended because gamers can modify data by cheating.

Reactions: Doobiedoobiedoooo
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes