5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I feel like I have gotten all the major scenes so far except one with Jessy. I believe there is a part where you can make out with her in the bar area. But I can not figure out how to get to it. Is it after the Miram massage scene and I screwed up and went to the SAVE. Is it after the last photography scene? Need a walkthrough with the Jessy part to see what I am missing. I know there is a walkthough on the sandbox mode but it is just too much extra work and some things (giving her the trash for example) never seems to work

Mar 4, 2023
Im trying out the sandbox mode, but i keep getting stuck at "The Princess" quest. The game implies i should gift her something, but I've tried giving her the flowers, it just jumps to another line saying "she should've ended her shift 30 minuts ago" any fix?

Reactions: Dalla

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Im trying out the sandbox mode, but i keep getting stuck at "The Princess" quest. The game implies i should gift her something, but I've tried giving her the flowers, it just jumps to another line saying "she should've ended her shift 30 minuts ago" any fix?
Sandbox its pretty broken atm, was hoping the dev would drop the fixed version 2 weeks ago but he never did. Storymode is the way to go. If you wanna see all content the vids are in the game dir.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Can someone please explain the cheating tag here? As in the female characters cheat on the MC or male characters or it's the other way round where the MC cheats women. Thanks in advance for the clarification.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Can someone please explain the cheating tag here? As in the female characters cheat on the MC or male characters or it's the other way round where the MC cheats women. Thanks in advance for the clarification.
As of now, the women but I think it might be both in the future. Also, why does it matter?

next update please:)
Next update will be the finished game released in September

chrome_VaJPG4ySFl.png

Reactions: Pedro213
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes