3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Yo, everyone!

I've released the first episode of a new project I'm working on called PEASANT PETE. The first episode is called "Peasant Goodbyes".

Peasant Pete patreon banner.JPG

"Armed with little more than his patchy overalls, a headband passed down from father to son in his family for generations, and his peasant Karate fighting style, our hero, Pete, does his best to tackle whatever life throws at him . . . which include such things as arson-based insurance fraud, saving dogs and magic mirrors, murderous farmers and their animals, violent animated cleaning equipment, dealing Fairy Dust, and catering Vampire Discos.

Oh, and there's plenty of hot girls for Pete to get his hands on too!"

It's Patreon-only at the moment. You can get it by signing up to at least my lowest tier. I'll be releasing this first episode for free after the Patreon's have had some time with it. I'm sure someone will upload it here within a few days of this initial Patreon release anyway, just like they did with my other games.

I may even do it so the future eps are all free eventually once the Pateons have gotten them first. We'll see.

You can read more about it here in this free Patreon post:

Gonna get stuck into the next episode pretty soon!

Cheers!

- Apple.

VIK1358

May 24, 2022
Pictures are nice but I think there should be a balance for how much you should read and walk until a real sex scene comes up and not some teasing pics either. Maybe next time put some Puzzles inside too like in treasure of nadia. They have a good blance of sex scenes, doing puzzles, riddles, dicovering new places and great sex scenes.

Reactions: Apple_Tart_Games

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Pictures are nice but I think there should be a balance for how much you should read and walk until a real sex scene comes up and not some teasing pics either. Maybe next time put some Puzzles inside too like in treasure of nadia. They have a good blance of sex scenes, doing puzzles, riddles, dicovering new places and great sex scenes.
Yeh, I'm working on a totally different project at the moment called Peasant Pete, but when I do make another Sir Stretchalot, there'll be more types of gameplay. I've learned how to do more stuff since I made this game. In the first episode of my new game I've got some basic stealth sections, QTE combat, mini-games for throwing, and a full blown runner segment.

my games are always gonna have a lot of story, but I really tried to see what I could come up with in that first episode because I knew I wanted more options going forward in all my games.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes