3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 2036438
I get this error as the elf hottie comes and catches MC facefucking the blondie in the cabin
Sounds like not enough ram, which is actually due to the way I've set things up. I think if you load your save before this and try again it'll work no worries because nothing as built up. Or is this happening every time?

I changed a setting in a new 1.5 version which helps with ram a lot:

Use Speed up by holding Q to get to where you were really fast.

Lemme know how it goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueDarkness35

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
Sounds like not enough ram, which is actually due to the way I've set things up. I think if you load your save before this and try again it'll work no worries because nothing as built up. Or is this happening every time?

Lemme know how it goes.
It says Direct IP access not allowed on the link. Going over it once again indeed didnt lead to the same error.

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
copy/paste the address, it works
Thats strange.I have finished the game already but should be helpful to other people that wanna play

Lemme know how it goes.
It says 1.4 in the link you sent.Is it a typo or wrong link?
Also some feedback. When you try to go to the queens chamber during the night and it pushes you back after the normal text saying you cant another text pops up just saying "test",probably forgotten to be edited out.

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Thats strange.I have finished the game already but should be helpful to other people that wanna play

Also some feedback. When you try to go to the queens chamber during the night and it pushes you back after the normal text saying you cant another text pops up just saying "test",probably forgotten to be edited out.

Fixed the link so it's the 1.5 version now, and it shouldn't give that IP error. You should be able to just click on it now.

That "test" was left behind when I was trying to fix an error with that door that was blocking progress. Can't see it in the project now, so I think I must have taken it out for 1.5 and the working project. Thanks for letting me know though.

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
Joiplay doesn't handle fullscreen, and the game have a plugin to auto start in fullscreen. Long press on the game icon, and choose "edit plugin" (pic 1), then tap on "N_StartFullscreen" and tap "disable" (pic 2), then click "save" bottom right. You should get "plugins.js saved" (pic 3).

Now the game will launch correctly.

Apple_Tart_Games, it's not a bug from you, Joiplay always crash when a force fullscreen function is called in rpgmaker games.

Last edited:

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Joiplay doesn't handle fullscreen, and the game have a plugin to auto start in fullscreen. Long press on the game icon, and choose "edit plugin" (pic 1), then tap on "N_StartFullscreen" and tap "disable" (pic 2), then click "save" bottom right. You should get "plugins.js saved" (pic 3).

Apple_Tart_Games, it's not a bug from you, Joiplay always crash when a force fullscreen function is called in rpgmaker games.
Thanks for reporting this. You're a legend.

That plugin is indeed a new one I used that wasn't in the first game. I'll have to do a build that doesn't include it just for people who are using Joiplay, as it seems to be something enough people are using.

Reactions: Machiavel

Aeli

Mar 10, 2022

Lovely! Thanks

Reactions: Machiavel

Olbricht

Jul 25, 2020
@Apple_Tart_Games:
Hi, I've played your game with the Version 1.4. I would like to say that I had fun with your game. In my opinion the most enjoyable part of it is the dialogue. I was so fixated in the story and the main character is undislikeable. His friendly quirk even in desperate situations he still confronts his enemies and of course "hotties" in a well mannered language... I really liked it and kept me playing this game.

With my currently wirting I see that v1.5 is out which should help with the ram. So even if this should or will be outdated information I've had two times the situation that I got spontaneously kicked out of the program but for security I often make saves so it wasn't much of a problem for myself. Only one program shut issue do I know at the moment. It was when the group was where they searching for Walter. Stretchalot should search for clues or rather items which belong Walter. After every place has been searched and Ellie was going forth at the cave entrance the game has been closed. Dunno why.

Also, I don't know if someone already wrote it (honestly I've not read every entry) but there is one Situation which you encounter the great mushroom. During this Dialogue his companion disappears! But after the succesful defeat it's normal.

All:
I would like to add even if my fetish is less anal but nevertheless it's in my opinion vanilla I've enjoyed the game and I can recommend to play it who haven't played it till then.

Reactions: Daellhin

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I got 'Malware.Heuristic.1001' warning from Malwarebytes when open .exe file.
Is this a false positive?
Heuristic means speculation based on pattern recognition.
Any time a security software says Heuristic it is saying that "this is looking sus, might or might not be a virus"
those are then usually auto submitted to their labs via internet so they can be analyzed and then the next definitions update will clarify if it is a real virus or not.

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
@Apple_Tart_Games:
Hi, I've played your game with the Version 1.4. I would like to say that I had fun with your game. In my opinion the most enjoyable part of it is the dialogue. I was so fixated in the story and the main character is undislikeable. His friendly quirk even in desperate situations he still confronts his enemies and of course "hotties" in a well mannered language... I really liked it and kept me playing this game.

With my currently wirting I see that v1.5 is out which should help with the ram. So even if this should or will be outdated information I've had two times the situation that I got spontaneously kicked out of the program but for security I often make saves so it wasn't much of a problem for myself. Only one program shut issue do I know at the moment. It was when the group was where they searching for Walter. Stretchalot should search for clues or rather items which belong Walter. After every place has been searched and Ellie was going forth at the cave entrance the game has been closed. Dunno why.

Also, I don't know if someone already wrote it (honestly I've not read every entry) but there is one Situation which you encounter the great mushroom. During this Dialogue his companion disappears! But after the succesful defeat it's normal.

All:
I would like to add even if my fetish is less anal but nevertheless it's in my opinion vanilla I've enjoyed the game and I can recommend to play it who haven't played it till then.
Glad you liked it and extra glad you liked the writing!

Yeh, the 1.5 version should help with the crashes.

About that disappearing companion bug, I fixed that in a newer version.

Thanks for the feedback!

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
it won't let me play i get this error

TypeError
Cannot read property "Blendmodes" of undefined

pls helpme.
What video card do you have? I've only seen this error on older cards or integrated GPUs that don't support the shading model needed for the lighting system that's used in game.

AndyMonkey

Dec 15, 2018
This is a fix for JoiPlay users on Android having issues with the "filename.match is not a function" bug that happens when you start the game. If you go into JoiPlay then hold down on the icon for the game, it will bring up a menu where you can Patch, Export, etc. Click "Edit Plugins" and wait for it to load. Then scroll down a little bit and you'll see "N_StartFullscreen" and it'll be enabled. Tap on it and hit "Disable" and then hit save and you should be able to launch the game. I haven't tested if any other things are broken but so far it's been working fine for me.

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Thought I'd stop by here and show some new art. This isn't for Sir Stretchalot - The Plight of the Elves. It's not for any Sir Stretchalot game, actually. This is for a new, episodic series I'm doing called . . . Peasant Pete!

It's a different project where I'm trying to keep the stories short and fun, and get to the smut quicker. It won't be coming to Steam until a bit later once there's a season's worth of episodes complete (but I'm actually way further along with this project than you might think). It'll be a Patreon only thing for a while.

You can read more about Peasant Pete on my Patreon at this post (It's free for anyone to read. Don't need to sign up):

Oh, and I am still making Sir Stretchalot games. I've got the next one outlined. I just have to give some thought to how I want to structure the Sir Stretchalot games going forward.

Anyway, check out Mae below!

1665174958804.png

YukiNoYamiko

Dec 11, 2018
about mira, I think you should read tower of god.. and see bam chasing after and helping the stupid blonde girl.. you fucking seethe with hatred for her and you end up cursing bam and his stupid 'quest' to 'save' her.. because he just is too obsessed to use his brain and see what and who she really is.. a disgusting, ugly, manipulative, murdering, psychopath.. all for the sake of achieving her goal..
( really do think the author loves her and who knows, maybe the author secretly wants to have all of her inhumane qualities, so she gets all the special chances to screw bam and his friends over.. srsly, she is the most garbage character I've ever read about in any manga, manhwa, manhua, etc..)

it is probably close to what Cirdon is mentioning to you.. if you haven't read it, you really should.. so you know what not to do in a story..

The only reason tower of god is so good is that bam gets stronger and there is so much going on.. all kinds of crazy plot twists and crazy characters.. and the stupid blonde girl isn't in the story a lot.. so that is good..
..but when she is, you really want to impale her head on a pike or just anything..
but no, the author isn't good at dealing with her, and the author even gives her ridiculous powerful allies and items.. and the plot armor is unreal..
in the end, I really believe the author loves the stupid blonde girl..
she was only necessary at first, so that bam entered the tower and probably after a hundred or less chapters she would have been irrelevant, but the author continued bam's obsession to 'save' her for another 2 hundred or so more chapters..
or maybe 3 hundred, I forgot..

but srsly you should read it, and see what I mean about how to not make a hated character
The author has stated that Rachel is his favorite character because Rachel is supposed to be relatable to most humans but I just don't see it :\

Ferysmiter

Sep 11, 2022
And in that moment the legend was born! The best adaptation of Witcher i've seen. Netflix nervously smoking on the sidelines.

Legend.png

Afterword: story progress is in very unusual way, only here you can find "this" kind of diplomatic solution of the issue(Which I haven't used yet), but it was really fun to play and I got a lot of pleasure from the story of Stretchalot, looking ahead to the previous game! And looking forward onto the next games!

Reactions: Ezra

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
And in that moment the legend was born! The best adaptation of Witcher i've seen. Netflix nervously smoking on the sidelines.

View attachment 2201479

Afterword: story progress is in very unusual way, only here you can find "this" kind of diplomatic solution of the issue(Which I haven't used yet), but it was really fun to play and I got a lot of pleasure from the story of Stretchalot, looking ahead to the previous game! And looking forward onto the next games!
Glad you liked it, mate!

Right now I'm working on a totally different project to Sir Stretchalot. It has the same sort of funny (I hope) writing that Sir Stretchalot has, and uses the same art style. That'll be done once I get over this seemingly everlasting bout of COVID.

I've got lots of ideas for future Sir Stretchalot episodes though. Most of the next one is outlined, and I can tell you now it's going to be parodying a whole lot more of the Witcher, it's locations, and characters than these first two games did.

Thanks for the comment!

Reactions: lordlundar
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes