EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1639246049820.png

Overview:
Alexander Calendar 837
3 years after the largest war ever began, I'm appointed to be a commander of UN army, sent to the front of Iraq. The evil organization, Sidra, subverted the world in only 3 years. Many countries have fallen. Berlin, the old headquarter of UN, was taken, too.
Our flame of hope hasn't gone. We, the UN army, fighting for our ideals and justice for all human beings, have set up new fronts again in Northern Europe and Africa. It's time to fight back now.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-11
Release Date: 2021-11-29
Developer: Pasture Soft -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1639246896683.png 1639246936467.png 1639246961639.png 1639246977781.png

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Wellcum back, commander!

Edit: Just finished the game. It is basically a very scuffed Daiteikoku, definitely not the one we needed, but probably the one we deserved. Note that you have to finish the game at least 3 times to get 90% of the gallery and you will still lack 1-2 cg + individual endings (Northern/Southern fronts do not share character routes). If you wanna cheese the game - artillery have range of 2 squares, so 3 cheapest artilleries + cannon fodder infantry, will carry you through early game. 3 heavy tanks + 3 heavy artillery can railroad everything once you get there ( so just build economy buildings on your tiles and prioritize capturing zones with less stars, those represent strength of the enemy commander in the area).

Last edited:

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
I have hope for this game, let's see how long it takes for that hope to be stabbed in the neck with a rusty spork.

Edit: Ok so after playing, the English isn't the best but the errors are minor, the sex... honestly story-wise they make little to no sense and the animation looks like photoshop, the gameplay is actually pretty solid IMO. Basically this is low-quality Eiyuu Senki or Sengoku Rance with the storyline ripped out by the throat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rutonat

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
based on the screenshots:
really nice art
shitty "tactical" game. im saying this because a huge majority of turn based "move your units" games on here were really terrible.

but i'll wait on some reviews to see if its worth it or not.

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
I don't know if I'm seriously missing something here, or what, but balance? I don't know how I'm supposed to win more than one battle, when I'm outnumbered 10-1 and only have the cash for maybe a couple crappy units.
same applies to enemy, injure them and they will skip turn or their attack/defense will have units with hp missing.

easy tip is use 1 commander only to lvl them up, and make enemy come to you so that you can utilize fortification. retreat takes time so make sure to retreat unit before their hp falls too low or you will lose that unit permenantly. artillery is must because they can attack from back row, militia is good cannon fodder, territory you own can be upgraded with factory for more gold income, heavy tanks are practically unkillable if you get 2 tank passives on the commander. (though don't rush tanks since there is oil cap, unless you plan to build refinery on the territory.)

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I don't know if I'm seriously missing something here, or what, but balance? I don't know how I'm supposed to win more than one battle, when I'm outnumbered 10-1 and only have the cash for maybe a couple crappy units.
same here, this game seems damn hard. i'm even pulling units back and heal them and all that, but you end up bruised, while the enemy throws waves after waves of tanks and artillery against your little infantry guys while ordering airstrikes to soften you up even more. we may be missing something, but damn

moned

Sep 16, 2017
OH I think I see the matrix now. The areas to attack have star ratings that were not explained at all. Higher stars mean higher difficulty. And territories you own can be upgraded to produce more cash.

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes