Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Another "shit game with awesome character design".
I don't know if I'm seriously missing something here, or what, but balance? I don't know how I'm supposed to win more than one battle, when I'm outnumbered 10-1 and only have the cash for maybe a couple crappy units.
Took me some time to realize in the white areas you can build structures to increase money or recruitable units. But still yeah, the enemy completely outnumber you. Especially in the northern front. I guess that is better for a newgame+ or must considered a some kind of hard mode.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp, I was bored enough to try this game out. As expected from this circle, it's half-assed garbage, with the art being the only real selling point. It would've been an even better selling point if the animations were better and whatnot. I'd complain about the lack of a full scene replay too... but the scenes are pretty much garbage so you're not missing out on much tbh... The fact that the official translation from the devs is clearly MTL garbage makes it even worse.

Aside from that, the game is horribly easy. Seriously. Finishing it is more tedious than anything else. Yes, the enemy outnumbers you... but that's pretty much the only advantage they have.

All you have to do, in every battle type, is get your units to hold position, and deploy one line of whatever and one line of artillery behind that whatever. At the start, it will be a bit difficult, but, the enemy only attacks ONCE every few turns, and you do NOT have to attack on your turn. There's literally nothing stopping you from turtling, accumulating money, leveling whichever commander you like the most and researching upgrades while building up the limit. The UN campaigns give you relatively easy access to 1 and 2 star locations that you can upgrade. The Sidra campaign is a wee bit harder, but not by much.

This is because the enemy AI is pants on head retarded and marches their units forward into the grinder without any hesitation, which means they never accumulate firepower in the same way you can with the aforementioned defensive strategy. At the start, your ideal is 1 line of elite infantry and 1 line of artillery. Your next and final goal is 1 line of Heavy Tanks and 1 line of heavy artillery. The only useful command is the healing command, reinforce. The others are hot garbage and you should laugh whenever the enemy commander wastes their SP on them.

The only thing this game takes is time, because it sure ain't hard...

Reactions: sapoleon and S.F.R.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Another "shit game with awesome character design".

Took me some time to realize in the white areas you can build structures to increase money or recruitable units. But still yeah, the enemy completely outnumber you. Especially in the northern front. I guess that is better for a newgame+ or must considered a some kind of hard mode.
mate your like suppose to kill the 4th army of sidra in the northen front and then your suppose to go to the others

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
how edit ? i try 4 and 8 and 1 byte ..and value auto change to back..also i try edit save file, on displey value chage, but game not detected it
lock it with the + on the numpad. this will prevent values from decreasing allowing only increase.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I knew the right decision was to wait a couple of weeks for the "Engrish" version. We shall see - I guess I'm only hoping for some nice animations and decent character CGs.

Last edited:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
At least this UN doesn't just send stern letters to Japan to stop drawing cartoon lolis while housing actual child rapists

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
At least this UN doesn't just send stern letters to Japan to stop drawing cartoon lolis while housing actual child rapists
Agreed, they should be sending nukes to make them stop, two was clearly not enough.

Japanese harem games would be so much better if half the characters wasn't made to appease pedos.

Reactions: dalexe

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Agreed, they should be sending nukes to make them stop, two was clearly not enough.

Japanese harem games would be so much better if half the characters wasn't made to appease pedos.
Yes, because people fapping at pixels that aren't real are so much worse than people who kidnap real children and do horrible things to them...

Should we imprison everyone that plays GTA games next?

Clearly, they're horrible people that want to steal cars and hit hookers in the street./s

Hell, with this game specifically. Clearly, everyone that plays the Sidra campaign is a horrible person. Right? I mean they CLEARLY want to be horrible rapists that want to drug every woman in the world and treat them like their personal cum dumps.
I really hate kink-shaming, can you tell?

To be somewhat on topic though, I have to say that they really didn't put any effort in this game's story at all. Like holy shit they didn't even bother doing anything with the main antagonist. They pretty much just put a pic of Gendo Ikari and said 'lul evil dude here'.

'We have everything under control.'

'Suddenly at the end, everyone dies and the MC takes over the world and keeps all the sluts.'

What...?

SrYano

Apr 7, 2019
The game was quite interesting to me, never played an strategy adult game before. Anyone have a suggestion on any similar game?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
The game was quite interesting to me, never played an strategy adult game before. Anyone have a suggestion on any similar game?
ww2 style, no. Strategy in general, theirs a tag you can search by. For some of the best ones,
Sengoku Rance is the most known one, Eiyu*Senki and sequel are similar in gameplay.
Leana 2 is fun, but be warned as most scenes are NTR (you could avoid it and achieve love ending, but you won't see much sex this way. Or you could NTR only the girls you don't like.)
Kamidori Alchemy Meister is more of a tactical RPG, Amayui Castle Meister and Kami no Rhapsody are similar in gameplay.

tasta13

Apr 7, 2020
For anyone having trouble:

The best tactic is to place units like this:
melee - ranged -ranged
empty-ranged-ranged
melee- ranged-ranged

melee is infantry or tanks (invest on some tanky infantry early, then move to tanks...or keep infantry, it will just make the battles slower)
ranged is artillery. You have your units hold (you can advance but it it better to wipe the enemy so they are damaged on surprise battles). The enemies who walk in the middle lane insta die from focus fire, and your middle supports the sides. Spam the heal button to keep your troops alive.

Idk what special forces are supposed to do, but it doesn't matter.

Remember to lvl up your generals, build upgrades, and let your army rest once a while. You can skip turns to gather money too.
Its ok to lose some battles too when they ambush you or whatever.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020

Wow even UN members browse this forum? Don't you have more worldly things to do?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Idk what special forces are supposed to do, but it doesn't matter.
As far as I understand, they with proper general and tanks with upgrades have a bonus to attacking enemy in the fortification. They also the best infantry in the game stat wise. However, they really didn't matter for artillery is a king.

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes