Oct 31, 2017
Definitely downloading this, even if it gives yet another painful reminder that Daiteikoku still hasn't been fully Englished yet. I wanna understand that CORE route dammit! :cry:

well if we all keep complaining about it in every censored game on this forum, im sure the japanese government will change that law!

to arms, brothers!
I agree wholeheartedly with this statement. C'mon Japan, get on with it already!

#RELEASETHEDONGS

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Is there a way to remove the censoring?
Or is that "hardcoded" into the game?
(Can't think of a better word for that.)

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
So as the person who bought this and posted it on the translation request thread, You can cheat so easily with cheat engine. You can cheat money and cheat your unit limit thing. It's all 4 byte. Fill your squad with 30 of the expensive tank units and you will never ever lose.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Need confirmation only MC does the deed.
Technically yes. In the bad guy side which you unlock by beating the game, generic girls get raped both by the MC and well faceless men(and by faceless I mean you only see the lower body). As far as I can tell, all the actual girls stay in use for the protagonist only, although I have yet to finish the evil side to be sure. The gallery does not provide any context to the scenes, but most of the good side girls have dedicated endings from what I can tell. The bad side girls don't, mostly because the protagonist's goal in that route is to make a harem using mind serums and general fuckery. Personally I'd give it a 0/10 NTR rating wise, since even when a girl is fucked by not the protagonist(The 1 time) it's short, and the protagonist had no involvement with this character prior, or after.

And if you want to cheat this game is pretty easy to do so with cheat engine, as far as I can tell ALL variables are green, which means they're static and never change. 4-byte searches a few times will give you every variable you need, and if you really need to cheat in the dating segments, save when it's up and search for 1, complete the event and search for 0, reload save and search for 1. Although this does fuck up some things, for example giving the units you use in the battle full freshness, unless you get attacked, doesn't work if the AI decides to attack you that turn. I'd leave a table I made myself, but I forgot to save it and can't be assed to try play the game anymore after it crashed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lyshen

Mar 8, 2019
Had to clear the game 5 times but here's the full gallery save file.
Just extract it into the game folder.
If you, for some god forsaken reason, still want to grind the game to hell and back, I've also included save files that have nigh infinite money and army space for all three starts of the game.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Technically yes. In the bad guy side which you unlock by beating the game, generic girls get raped both by the MC and well faceless men(and by faceless I mean you only see the lower body). As far as I can tell, all the actual girls stay in use for the protagonist only, although I have yet to finish the evil side to be sure. The gallery does not provide any context to the scenes, but most of the good side girls have dedicated endings from what I can tell. The bad side girls don't, mostly because the protagonist's goal in that route is to make a harem using mind serums and general fuckery. Personally I'd give it a 0/10 NTR rating wise, since even when a girl is fucked by not the protagonist(The 1 time) it's short, and the protagonist had no involvement with this character prior, or after.

And if you want to cheat this game is pretty easy to do so with cheat engine, as far as I can tell ALL variables are green, which means they're static and never change. 4-byte searches a few times will give you every variable you need, and if you really need to cheat in the dating segments, save when it's up and search for 1, complete the event and search for 0, reload save and search for 1. Although this does fuck up some things, for example giving the units you use in the battle full freshness, unless you get attacked, doesn't work if the AI decides to attack you that turn. I'd leave a table I made myself, but I forgot to save it and can't be assed to try play the game anymore after it crashed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the answer. Not a fan but I guess so long as the main girls remain MC only I will probably give it a go.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
So as the person who bought this and posted it on the translation request thread, You can cheat so easily with cheat engine. You can cheat money and cheat your unit limit thing. It's all 4 byte. Fill your squad with 30 of the expensive tank units and you will never ever lose.
how edit ? i try 4 and 8 and 1 byte ..and value auto change to back..also i try edit save file, on displey value chage, but game not detected it

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
how edit ? i try 4 and 8 and 1 byte ..and value auto change to back..also i try edit save file, on displey value chage, but game not detected it
If you're editing the money value, you might have gotten the wrong address. If you search correctly there should be 2 addresses that corresponds to the amount of money you have, one is only for display purposes, the other is the actual value. Also, you can easily cheat the unit cap as well by changing the cap by buying an oil field.

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes