BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020
did u manage to get it to work? ive been tryna figure it out for almost hour now
nah no luck on my end at this point less someone finds a way to fix where it looks i dont know what else it could be since i fixed this issue before on a different game by simply downloading a program

lorprent

Dec 4, 2018
nah no luck on my end at this point less someone finds a way to fix where it looks i dont know what else it could be since i fixed this issue before on a different game by simply downloading a program
i found out how to at least solve the issue for me, i downloaded the directX package from microsoft,

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
we need a guide or mods for gold cuz this sht is fcking tough
im serious when it comes to strategy im kinda retarded... wait no IM ACTUALLY LEGALLY MENTALLY AND POSTIVELY FCKING RETARDED so guide pls? cuz the main problem is the gold

Reactions: Amfunny

FGEclipse

Feb 20, 2018
Had to clear the game 5 times but here's the full gallery save file.
Just extract it into the game folder.
If you, for some god forsaken reason, still want to grind the game to hell and back, I've also included save files that have nigh infinite money and army space for all three starts of the game.
the save file seems broken for me?? after i extracted it there's nothing but a txt file
can you reupload it pls?

Multy2k

Jun 24, 2020
Easy game

1st line Mobile Artillery as walls since they have medium armor
2nd line Heavy Artillery as the killers
1st line on hold. 2nd line go forward. If 1st line is losing too much life, switch them by retreating and deploying again on the 2nd line while the 1st line automatically go forward
All artillery can only shoot 2 lines (not 2 squares, 2 lines) ahead. So the lines in front of your 1st Artillery is the kill zone

Research are useless unless you want less casualties on your side

Early fights I also use this switch strategy, 1st line Artillery, 2nd line Infantry, then switch after the Artillery lost too many lifes
First go for 2 lines of artillery then go for special forces then upgrade the artillery. Special forces can be used to mop up remaining troops in the target area to give the artillery troops some rest. They seem to be stronger than medium tanks

Focus on getting money area. I never built anything in my areas using my artillery wall. Just conquer and recruit.

Developer should have balance the game using air units to counter the OP artillery.

Reactions: Artix0

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
All you have to do, in every battle type, is get your units to hold position, and deploy one line of whatever and one line of artillery behind that whatever. At the start, it will be a bit difficult, but, the enemy only attacks ONCE every few turns, and you do NOT have to attack on your turn. There's literally nothing stopping you from turtling, accumulating money, leveling whichever commander you like the most and researching upgrades while building up the limit. The UN campaigns give you relatively easy access to 1 and 2 star locations that you can upgrade. The Sidra campaign is a wee bit harder, but not by much.

The only thing this game takes is time, because it sure ain't hard...
This is the winning tactic. The game mechanics (scant as they are) are hardly explained. Neat concept of a game but it feels like a flash era game you'd find on a site named sexyfunnygames.

eltoro

Oct 6, 2018
for me the game freezing but the sound still go on like the game is working and after a while the screen go black any solution ?

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Easiest way to win is just spamming mobile artillery. They have armor so they can steamroll most infantry, even higher armor than light tanks and almost as much armor as medium tanks, but cost 60% less in gold and oil upkeep. Artillery in this game is down right the best unit in the game cause they are the only ones that can attack 2 squares away from them in any direction including diagonally. Where as tanks and infantry can only attack 1 square away. You only need essentially 4 general skill point to get the max out of them. The Artillery Commander, Attacker, Defender, and Lucky. Also you only need to research 1 branch of the tech tree, though to be honest the game will be over even before you need to research anything since you can snowball the enemy so easily. Don't waste your money on tanks or heavy artillery, or infantry. Just spend your money on mobile artillery or regular artillery and oil production. Best general to use is the one that gives you +10% SP points so you can spam Direct Command on your 3 front line units at the start of the battle on and the reinforcements skill to heal them.

Once you get 6 units of artillery, even regular artillery without armor the game is essentially over. You can just deploy the 6 artillery units by themselves, and order them to hold ground and just pummel any incoming enemies into the dust.

Early game just buy 2 units of regular artillery with your starting 2000 gold. Deploy the 3 starting infantry units you have in front row. Place the 1 artillery you start with, and 2 artillery you just bought in the second row. Order everyone to hold ground. Use your direct command skills on the infantry to increase their battle efficiency. And spam reinforcements skill on them once they get to like 40% health. You can win pretty much against any enemy general even 4-5 stars ones like that since you break their army's morale via casualties. Keep doing that until you get 6 units of any type of artillery and you have essentially won the game at the point. You can just disband your infantry once you get 3 units of mobile artillery since they can act as your front line. I generally disband all my units and crank out nothing but mobile artillery, an army of 18 units of mobile artillery is enough to conquer the entire map. 9 units for offense, and 9 units for defense so you don't tire them out. Once you have 9 units of artillery on the field, assuming the first 3 are mobile artillery, you can just charge forward and sweep every battle.

To be efficient it is highly recommended that you "surrender" some low value areas to the enemy in Europe when they counter so the game doesn't end to quickly via victory points. Cause you auto win if you control Central Europe and 28 victory points. When playing as the UN I would recommend getting 4 date points with all the generals before getting the 5th point. Cause whichever general you reach the 5th date point on first is the one you get the ending scene for. So essentially get 4 points on everyone, and then attack Central Europe once so it orange. Then make a save. That way you can just easily fight the last Central Europe battle 4 times to get all the ending for that particular campaign.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sergent
1.40 star(s) 5 Votes