VN Ren'Py Siren Song [v0.1.1] [Jonesy]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Not a bad storyline so far delivered though I get the girl at times when she disses him about being a selfish guy. Deciding to follow his dreams and dumping the family and rationalising that it is all good because he sent money. In some ways I kinda think he deserves squat from this, but yeh we all know where this will end up. Also one thing I noticed was the lack of seatbelts worn by the girl? Is the States exempt from that? It's a particularly hard rule down under to have those belts on, so was curious.

Still it is a nice story (y)
in the states i beleive that seatbelts are required by law everywhere alot of people still dont wear them

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Well, his first game was good, second one went south for me pretty fast. And it was a bummer, I generaly like his characters. Guess I'll wait a bit before jumping in. Incest Melody sounds tempting, but, it's still a pretty high bar to reach, despite the game's age. I just hope there won't be any weird plot shenanigans this time.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Siren's Song [v0.1.1]

ELYsZX.jpg

Updated Italian translationClean versionDownload

Traduzione italiana aggiornataVersione cleanA cura di Eagle1900

Reactions: GioBol

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
SIREN's SONG [v0.1.1] [JONESY] – Compressed

Download Win

Download Mac

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SirensSong-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
View attachment 3275513

Overview:
OK, so, see that cute girl up there? That is Charlotte Cooper, or "Charlie" for short (all of her names can be changed in-game). She is a fun-loving, impetuous young lady who enjoys sunbathing, posting things to Instacam, and streaming herself playing video games on Switch. She was looking forward to spending her summer basking in the sun on the beach with her two besties, Kim and Sabrina. That was until her mom, Rachel, had to leave to go overseas for work, leaving Charlotte with no one to look after her.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-19
Release Date: 2024-01-13
Developer: Jonesy F95Zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Other Games: Christmas Eve - New Years Day(e)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3275551 View attachment 3275553 View attachment 3275554 View attachment 3275555 View attachment 3275556 View attachment 3275558

Excellent work: Beautiful renders, and a nice story, it seems to me that the incest tag is missing, maybe the game doesn't even need it, well anyway, I hope it is maintained and updated regularly.
Greetings and Congratulations.

Reactions: Bloodguard

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...any chance of posting more information about the future content (in Gene, or Developer notes section of the main post), especially the controversial tags like NTR, sharing / swinging might be added later?

Proving this information in detail, can be important...especially because this is a new title that is using the kinetic novel format...which forces the user(s) to see all content, regardless of what it is.

And consider that a huge amount of the population with in the AVN community, dislikes some or all of the tags I mentioned earlier. (Those tags are very highly controversial on all AVN sites.)

Also, most new users want to know before they journey into and follow a title, if those mentioned kinks will be present, and if they will be user avoidable. Many fans don't like being blindsided midway into a story...with any of the disliked content if it isn't avoidable.

Wishing you great results with this endeavor.

Regards,

Last edited:

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Yea, taking a MAJOR backseat on this dev's new game here.
His first game was nice, wholesome, nice wincest, and just enjoyable to play…
The sequel took a nosedive into step cast shit, gang rape, lesbian shit behind MC's back, and more.
I loved Melody. Matter fact it's one of my favorite AVNs… So it seems this game is inspired by it, in some way. But sadly, I don't know what this dev is making this, or his games for. I don't know if out of nowhere, It will shift into a lesbian fest, and gang rape like his second game.

So I will wait.

*Jonesy*

Obscenely Wholesome
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
If anyone wants to discuss this game or any other game of mine, I invite you to do so over on my . I will be happy to answer any questions you might have regarding past or future content, the reasons I chose to include the things that I have in my stories, or anything else you might want to know so long as we do so in the appropriate channels.

I appreciate everyone's heartfelt enthusiasm and opinions regarding my games. I feel as though you must enjoy at least some aspect of them very much to be this emotionally attached to them and/or the characters within them, and I take that as a compliment, so thank you. I look forward to our future conversations.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
NOTE: I have updated the OP under developer notes to note future tags and some other things the dev wants known about the game.

This is what you can expect from here on out.

Future tags: Incest (duh), vaginal, oral, anal, toys, and maybe a long way off - harem

Anyway, I can promise there will be no NTR (if I understand the definition), no rape, but there may be some bisexual ("lesbian") action, but that's because I think it's hot.

It may have choices, but may stay kinetic. That all depends on how much renpy coding I learn.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial Android port of Siren Song v0.1.1.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
per request, here is my unofficial Android port of Siren Song v0.1.1.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks Jonesy, and thanks the66!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes