• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

T'sara Noga

Apr 6, 2018
Where are all those transformation games come from all of a sudden?
This confuses my ovaries!
Well, have fun with it if it's your thing. hehe.

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
Why wouldn't we just visit a Tumblr page as opposed to this? I have no clue what the purpose of this is...
My plan is to add more story and interactive elements. As of now yes the story is barebones because I don't want to alienate any players if I go with a story option that doesn't interest some.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
If you don't include certain stories because some people might not like it, you might as well not include any stories. Whatever you write, there will be people who won't like it and you will alienate players, period.

Just let your imagination run wild, write it down, and there will be people who will like it. You can't please everyone. :)

mrnandrei

May 23, 2017
Same problem here with the smart pills. I have them as accessories when leaving home, but when I take the exam it says Take smart pills (no smart pills)

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
Same problem here with the smart pills. I have them as accessories when leaving home, but when I take the exam it says Take smart pills (no smart pills)
Im unable to replicate this bug. What version is the latest in your changelog? (change log in game (start of the game theres an option) or the readme file, check both if you could)

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Version: 1.05:

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
If you don't include certain stories because some people might not like it, you might as well not include any stories. Whatever you write, there will be people who won't like it and you will alienate players, period.

Just let your imagination run wild, write it down, and there will be people who will like it. You can't please everyone. :)
I agree. I would suggest to @sfasdfsdafsda to give two choices when the player starts the game. Story mode (for those that want to play through it) and Sandbox (which just has every mechanics that will be available in the game (once it's done) as a free-play type). That way, you alienate the least amount of players.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Im unable to replicate this bug. What version is the latest in your changelog? (change log in game (start of the game theres an option) or the readme file, check both if you could)
Have the same issue the read me says V1.06. Using chrome in anonymous will try normal.

So readme says V1.06 but in game change log says V.96. Couldn't load save as it says corrupted.

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
Have the same issue the read me says V1.06. Using chrome in anonymous will try normal.

So readme says V1.06 but in game change log says V.96. Couldn't load save as it says corrupted.
Yea, you're definitely on the latest version of the game (all downloads from the mega folder will be). On Wednesday, I am able to take the smart pill if I've purchased one previously for the exam, at least for the first week. Maybe trying to take the exam on the second or third week causes the issue. I'll investigate.

Edit: Thank you all of you for bringing this bug to my attention. You can take the smart pill during week 1, but not if you take the exam on week 2 or so on. I'm going to be working on a hotfix very soon and in the near future adding in a lot more "story" content to make the game less sandboxy. Also if the interface looks poor and cut off or something at some point in the game please take a screenshot so I can see it.

Edit 2: Smart pills should now be usable on all exam days (wednesday) at the school.

PopeBibbles

Jun 3, 2017
I'm running into an issue on both games I've run through where my money eventually displays $player.money and I can no longer change it. I can't determine a commonality between the plays, but on the second I haven't even finished the test yet.

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
I'm running into an issue on both games I've run through where my money eventually displays $player.money and I can no longer change it. I can't determine a commonality between the plays, but on the second I haven't even finished the test yet.
Download the html file from the mega folder. 1.06 hotfix I think fixed this issue. At least the one that occurs at the clinic. Im unaware of any others but let me know if you can replicate it!

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I was able to steal the cheat sheet from the teacher. Now every Wednesday when I go to school it immediately says I past the exam with ease but I still can't go to work and I can still go to class at school. Note this was from earlier so not the build you just did.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
where is the futa tag...
i thought i saw a shemale on one of the pictures

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
Guys it is with great fortune that I have to cease development. I have to shut the game down. I'm posting this from Gitmo. Ajit Pai had the state crack down on me hard when unlabeled futa content made it past the censors.

Just kidding. I'd update the post with futa but I don't have access to the OP.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes