3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Where does this game store saves? I used to play this game on my laptop, but I'd like to play it on my new, much faster desktop PC.

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
No, most of missing files are still missing
Hmm, did you download it from mega? All the files are still there last time I checked. Are you playing on gamcore? I havent played it there so I cant say.
Where does this game store saves? I used to play this game on my laptop, but I'd like to play it on my new, much faster desktop PC.
it goes in temporary files, but it is possible to find, i dont know much about it

gamcore

Aug 29, 2018
Hmm, did you download it from mega? All the files are still there last time I checked. Are you playing on gamcore? I havent played it there so I cant say.
Downloaded MEGA files few times, none of the times there were these (top5 404 errors):
images/locations/bar.jpg
images/locations/Karis.jpg
images/locations/laundromat.jpg
images/locations/school.jpg
images/sexdrug.jpg

Reactions: wx448

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
Downloaded MEGA files few times, none of the times there were these (top5 404 errors):
images/locations/bar.jpg
images/locations/Karis.jpg
images/locations/laundromat.jpg
images/locations/school.jpg
images/sexdrug.jpg
ive recently added a .zip file in the mega folder. i hope downloading that will resolve the issue for you

cookie jar

Oct 14, 2017
Version 1.4 seems close to unplayable. I'm getting errors left and right. Way too many to list them all sadly.

Oveth

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2018
hi, were are you finding the bugs if you can recall?
Hey!
I found a lot of bugs in relation with the lipstick and glasses. I don't know why, but in every game i've played, this bug breaks my game.
Others majors bug like, you can't enter the job or strip club even if you have the correct outfit (obviously i had the correct outfit).
I found some more bugs but rn i don't remember. Hope they can fix bugs cause the game is cool!

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hey!
I found a lot of bugs in relation with the lipstick and glasses. I don't know why, but in every game i've played, this bug breaks my game.
Others majors bug like, you can't enter the job or strip club even if you have the correct outfit (obviously i had the correct outfit).
I found some more bugs but rn i don't remember. Hope they can fix bugs cause the game is cool!
I've encountered all of these bugs too. Which is why I've stopped trying to play this game until the dev fixes them. Versions 1.4 and 1.5 did not, as the bugs are still present and have been around for a while.

Reactions: Oveth

RedManicMan

Apr 2, 2018
1.51 is out. Not sure if it's the currently listed but it's on TFGames. Link to the page:

Reactions: Oveth

Oveth

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2018
New update has come out a few days ago, any patreon can upload it? Thanks.

Jun 8, 2017
man this game is so broken got stuck on the computer where I wasn't able to stop using it since return just returned me to the computer, not to mention the user interface is just horrible

Nov 4, 2018
Had the same issue in a previous build. Also agree that the UI needs some serious clean up along with errors.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
this thing needs some major work, things not working right, or keep getting stuck in places with no way out,

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes