3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Oveth

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2018
Link from his Patreon:

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
great the dev have killed my mood to play the game adding time limit. less one to play.

Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
I keep having errors of pictures i dont have, yet i downloaded the images from the update, Where do i download the rest of the pictures since they are not added to the mega 1.7 update?

For instance a picture like this one, is supposed to be shown, but is not located in my files?

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Nothing wrong with HTML stuff, but this game has issues where images go over the interface and the background make the text unreadable.

Reactions: Vikki Parris

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
I keep having errors of pictures i dont have, yet i downloaded the images from the update, Where do i download the rest of the pictures since they are not added to the mega 1.7 update?

For instance a picture like this one, is supposed to be shown, but is not located in my files?
Im unable to replicate this. Which passage? As for fully female transformations, I havent seen any desire for it but Ill look into it!

Moabit

May 3, 2018
I like to play this Game but Ver1.7 is full of Bugs .
All the Personal Belongs i have till now produce an Ingame error .
I hopefully Ver2.0 coming soon and have the fixes .
All in all i must say i like the Idea of the Game and i think about to Sponsor the Creator on Patreon .

Reactions: Boldi

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sissy Adventures v2.0
- - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Holy shit, this game is a mess.
The pong game doesn't react at all and it stays on the screen forever.
What were they thinking LOL

Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
A lot of the pictures / gifs seems to be on a dropbox, or tumblr, and the game is unable to use these for various reasons. specifically tumblr's case they are removed because of the new TOS on tumblr to NSFW content.

i still see code bugs from 1.7 in 2.0, things are undefined, after a while the broken salon nail event, starts to pop up as a code error in every damn scene even though never going to the nail salon on the character.

buttplug prerequisite for the one nightstands for how the sex was is also bugged except for the very first one night stand always being rated as amazing.

blowjob event pictures with the roommate while dating seems to be bugged to ALWAYS be showing the bad blowjob images and never the good blowjob images.

what baffles me is that the creator is giving half of the images as a download file, and half where they are streamed while you play the game, so you risk having pictures not appearing anymore due to tumblr staff removing the picture, or the dropbox cloud pictures simply doesnt work for reasons i don't really know.

at the end of a play session, 50% of the screen is covered in red code bugs between the different choices you can click on. (especially if you are at home) the bugs only start to appear after some time of play so it's not something you will see in 10 - 20 minutes of play when you start from fresh.

Reactions: L7Bear
D

Deleted member 159280

STOP. Stop with the little content updates and do some serious infrastructure work, Please.

The UI is a mess, confusing and awkward to use.
Work with some different colours, the current colour scheme is garish and does not lend itself to reading lots of text.
Simplify the game, add complexity through character interaction and development. Make things easier for yourself in the future so you can add more interesting things quicker and easier.
As much as I love Devito I don't want to see his face that often :D

Build a roadmap, even a shitty word doc. Something to work from and DO IT. If you have for example The cheese tasting competition before the Candle making workshop then YOU GET the first one done. You work it, test it, and post it (Backend and simplification will help here.)

You have some great work here but you need to take a step back and build for the future of the game. It really feels like it is a castle on the sand at the moment.

Never give up, keep working hard. Even though my feedback is harsh you are doing good work.

Reactions: Tenenbaum
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes