3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
STOP. Stop with the little content updates and do some serious infrastructure work, Please.

The UI is a mess, confusing and awkward to use.
Work with some different colours, the current colour scheme is garish and does not lend itself to reading lots of text.
Simplify the game, add complexity through character interaction and development. Make things easier for yourself in the future so you can add more interesting things quicker and easier.
As much as I love Devito I don't want to see his face that often :D

Build a roadmap, even a shitty word doc. Something to work from and DO IT. If you have for example The cheese tasting competition before the Candle making workshop then YOU GET the first one done. You work it, test it, and post it (Backend and simplification will help here.)

You have some great work here but you need to take a step back and build for the future of the game. It really feels like it is a castle on the sand at the moment.

Never give up, keep working hard. Even though my feedback is harsh you are doing good work.
In settings I added a few colors to choose from, have you tried messing around with those?

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
the game is basically good but the amount of mess and horrible UI makes it unplayable..
just recreate the game, it has a good potential.
Could you take a screenshot where the UI is most egregious to you? Are you playing it on a phone or wide screen monitor?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Could you take a screenshot where the UI is most egregious to you? Are you playing it on a phone or wide screen monitor?
just learn from girl life how its done. pictures MUST be in the same size, actions etc on one place, lnes start from the same point and not getting into a second line.. u know basic UI stuff that any programmer studies..

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
@sfasdfsdafsda

I would agree that the UI needs work, a few examples:

in Athena's Closet, when I mouseover an item, I get an image popup, that's great but the image does not go away when I leave mouseover, and it blocks access to other items (bit annoying)

In house menu, the spacing between choices is sometimes too large:
ssav.png

Also I see errors like the one above here, forgivable in a first release but not in a 2.0 release.

Another thing I would like to see, not an error but something missing > when I put on a certain outfit, it would be nice to get a sidebar showing that outfit > right now, we set an outfit, but we cannot confirm without returning home and look at text > this should be a picture, on a sidebar.

Another thing that bothers me most of all: your game calls out to external sites, has my addblocker going mad:
ssav2.png

Imho a game like this should not call out for any content outside of it's install directory..

I'm not trying to break you down, we really appreciate the work you put into this. But right now it's a bit of a hassle to play. Even if your content is great, these kind of things will make many of us just give up before even getting to the good stuff.

I hope you get to benefit from these remarks!

Kind regards

Reactions: Moabit and Kibad

HornyNinja

Sep 29, 2018
Can you make the mouse over picture in the store integrate a bit better with the interface? Popups that hover over parts of the interface I might want to interact with as a player is pretty annoying imho and yeah I've also encountered a bunch of similar error messages as has already been screenshotted

Otherwise I'm looking forward to seeing where this game is headed

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
I can not put on accessories because I just get error messages.
Fixed. (I think)

[B][USER=500204]bonzz[/USER] said:
[/B]
Thamls I've addressed all these things but the last one. Linking the images is something I want to do going forward as long as theres a cdn like dropbox available to me. Must browsers let you disable adblock for specific pages, does that work here? I can understand not wanting to for safety reasons however.

Let me know how you like the UI changes and what else I can do to make it a more eye-pleasing experience

Reactions: bonzz

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
Thamls I've addressed all these things but the last one. Linking the images is something I want to do going forward as long as theres a cdn like dropbox available to me. Must browsers let you disable adblock for specific pages, does that work here? I can understand not wanting to for safety reasons however.
Tnx for addressing these. I'll give it a play through either this saturday, or somewhere middle next week.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
When i go to sleep, and put on the black nightie, it replaces the clothes i wore before.
And then they all become nighties.

Lost the gym outfit like that, and sausage dress

Mortem20

Jun 2, 2017
this game have to be deleted and rewrite from 0, its full of bug, concurrency error. its unplayable

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
You can't get dressed. You can't take off clothes, so it says you are wearing too much clothes. last version was semi playable even though the Bimbo stat didn't make any sense. It's almost impossible to keep it up for any period of time, then you go to sleep and you are in the negatives again. How are you going to suck a dude off in the laundromat in public and still be in the negatives for being a Bimbo? Sometimes completely random stuff half happens. I never even put a camera into the mom's house and her boy just shows up saying that he told me he would come around. I never even met him before. Then it just shows you a gif of him whipping out his dick. So he came to your house to whip out his dick, then leave? That random scenario wasn't even completed. Half the time I can't even read the font because there is a picture on the right side of the screen blocking everything. You can't have pictures overlap text. In the secretary office they get mad because i don't have glasses on. This game doesn't even let you wear classes. I just get 20 error messages in my accessories if you buy the glasses.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
You can't get dressed. You can't take off clothes, so it says you are wearing too much clothes. last version was semi playable even though the Bimbo stat didn't make any sense. It's almost impossible to keep it up for any period of time, then you go to sleep and you are in the negatives again. How are you going to suck a dude off in the laundromat in public and still be in the negatives for being a Bimbo? Sometimes completely random stuff half happens. I never even put a camera into the mom's house and her boy just shows up saying that he told me he would come around. I never even met him before. Then it just shows you a gif of him whipping out his dick. So he came to your house to whip out his dick, then leave? That random scenario wasn't even completed. Half the time I can't even read the font because there is a picture on the right side of the screen blocking everything. You can't have pictures overlap text. In the secretary office they get mad because i don't have glasses on. This game doesn't even let you wear classes. I just get 20 error messages in my accessories if you buy the glasses.
you can take off clothes its more of a drag and drop where you take the nightie that you have on and drag it above the inventory bar. before you can put on new clothes; but the issue remains that the nightie keeps replicating itself and eventually you lose all other clothes that you have. he needs to implement a get undressed button or strip option that will automatically take the clothes off, so that you can put on the clothes you want. the auto feature for gym, school, and work dont seem to work yet. i bought the glasses and if you go to inventory its has like 50 glasses in the inventory. buying the clothes from store was alot better didnt have a bunch of pictures either not showing up or overlapping something else. dont know what is causing the replication unless its something its doing because he made it to where you already have the nightie implemented everytime you go to sleep so it keeps replicating.

Reactions: pflicht

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
Nightie/gym outfit errors
All the items were being deleted for players opting to use the nightie to go to bed.
I have fixed this in an update as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Thank you for bringing all of these to my attention. I have tried to address the glasses errors but was unable to have the time (yet) to try replicate them.I did fix up the accessories somewhat. Can you tell me where they appear from? Accessories should work better now but perhaps not.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
All the items were being deleted for players opting to use the nightie to go to bed.
I have fixed this in an update as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Thank you for bringing all of these to my attention. I have tried to address the glasses errors but was unable to have the time (yet) to try replicate them.I did fix up the accessories somewhat. Can you tell me where they appear from? Accessories should work better now but perhaps not.
this dont work or is damaged

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
this dont work or is damaged
Here is the link :
I just tested it again, everything seems to be in working order as far as clothes and items go. Which part is damaged? Glasses may still cause problems later on but as of now everything seems to be working for me, no errors (yet).

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes