• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BertMcGert

Jun 30, 2017
Is there (or can you add) an option to access the images offline? None of the Dropbox-hosted images will load.

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
Is there (or can you add) an option to access the images offline? None of the Dropbox-hosted images will load.
the game got spiked in popularity for some reason and hit the bandwidth limit. I removed a particularly large file from drop-box and they do load again now.

I will work on seeing which images are not loading in by playing through some time soon.

As for the biggest issue, the UI, I understand its egregiously under-developed.Please message me with some technical suggests on how to make it 'cleaner' if anyone has some experience.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
the game got spiked in popularity for some reason and hit the bandwidth limit. I removed a particularly large file from drop-box and they do load again now.

I will work on seeing which images are not loading in by playing through some time soon.

As for the biggest issue, the UI, I understand its egregiously under-developed.Please message me with some technical suggests on how to make it 'cleaner' if anyone has some experience.
I think before adding new features, you should work on the UI that you know yourself is under-developed. Right now I always step into some softlocks (aka places where nothing works anymore, like from the phone it returns me to the inventory and when I return from there, it goes back to the phone) and stuff like using the Auto GYM Wear button and it still saying I don't wear gym clothes, when i try to go to the gym.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
dev hasnt posted to patreon or the tfgamessite forum since June, marking abandoned

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes