4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

nstg

Oct 21, 2021
I subbed to their Patreon and promptly unsubbed when I realized there was no forward movement. It isn't a hot take to say this is abandoned.

If you want to run a business you have to have a minimum standard of etiquette towards your customers and posting once every few months to say "I'm def still working on it, keep paying. Sucker" isn't it.
I've spent money on projects that have died and I have pulled out of funding them. I have no regrets because I enjoyed my time and it was worth the dollar value at the time... Here for a good time not for a long time :cool:.

People like you on the other hand, who bombard threads with the same angry Karen rant over and over..... and yes OVER and OVER again... about how you threw some $$$ down on entertainment and now they're expected to be treated as some shareholder, clearly doesn't know how the internet or entertainment commodities work.. It's funnier when you're mad knowing full and well there's no guarantee it will be completed.

Literally any idiot can set up a Patreon account... Just like any idiot can piss their money on something, enjoy their time with it, and still somehow find a way to complain about it incessantly. Like its anyone's problem but yours? A word of advice for your own mental health: You should just not spend money on this type of "entertainment" because it's clearly not doing anything good for you...

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I've spent money on projects that have died and I have pulled out of funding them. I have no regrets because I enjoyed my time and it was worth the dollar value at the time... Here for a good time not for a long time :cool:.

People like you on the other hand, who bombard threads with the same angry Karen rant over and over..... and yes OVER and OVER again... about how you threw some $$$ down on entertainment and now they're expected to be treated as some shareholder, clearly doesn't know how the internet or entertainment commodities work.. It's funnier when you're mad knowing full and well there's no guarantee it will be completed.

Literally any idiot can set up a Patreon account... Just like any idiot can piss their money on something, enjoy their time with it, and still somehow find a way to complain about it incessantly. Like its anyone's problem but yours? A word of advice for your own mental health: You should just not spend money on this type of "entertainment" because it's clearly not doing anything good for you...
I'm sorry your feelings got hurt hunny. Enjoy your weekend and don't think too much on it, it will make your cute little head hurt.

• Hey there
Reactions: pdpdpd

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I'd just... really like to play a sissy/bimbo game this weekend... and there are NONE to play aside those stupid HTML games which are basically walls of text that do nothing for me... :(

Reactions: cantpickaname

wardenwolf

Dec 18, 2018
I feel you. Still a promisingly erotic game in the making; hoping they keep up the *bad work
Agreed. This is one of the few "abandoned" games that I hope is still chugging along. Way better feel and graphics than other ,similar games.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes