4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Lets wait until the holiday period has settled shall we?
People seem very eager to pronounce games dead or abandoned...

Reactions: lexlutha

neet_hole

Aug 12, 2021
With games at this level of quality, I think it is likely that devs bite off more than they can chew. If the updates are slow but as good as the first releases were, then it is still worthwhile for me.

Reactions: Graywolf4life

jackedall

Dec 4, 2017

Hello everyone, after a difficult period of elections here in my country and also a lot of work at my job that cost me a lot of overtime work.
I know I've been missing, but now I have my time back again. I'm back to getting heavy on the service and I hope to bring the 0.03 update as soon as possible, which is already very late and for that I apologize to you. But I have good news, in December I will receive a vacation and I intend to use it to bring a Christmas special filled with unusual (and delicious) situations in the game.

on patreon

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021

Hello everyone, after a difficult period of elections here in my country and also a lot of work at my job that cost me a lot of overtime work.
I know I've been missing, but now I have my time back again. I'm back to getting heavy on the service and I hope to bring the 0.03 update as soon as possible, which is already very late and for that I apologize to you. But I have good news, in December I will receive a vacation and I intend to use it to bring a Christmas special filled with unusual (and delicious) situations in the game.

on patreon
any news????

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
To put things into perspective: the last version of this game was released on (according to his Patreon page). So anyone having hopes take into account that there was no new content for over 4 months, the last few posts where basically excuses for his Patreon supporters, and looking into his Patreon earnings he is still doing fine (412eu/month) even without any published work.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes