VN Others Sissy Maker Deluxe [v2.3.9] [Sissy Maker]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Is there a guide? I finished all the classes at STP and there is nothing else to do, I've clicked everywhere else on the map but can't figure out any way to progress.

Chidarake

Jul 15, 2017
So it's already safe to guess that this gonna be same scam as the previous game - a minute of conten among hours of clicking once a year.
And THE worst interface ever created by mankind.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
So it's already safe to guess that this gonna be same scam as the previous game - a minute of conten among hours of clicking once a year.
And THE worst interface ever created by mankind.
Honestly it's annoying when I was excited when I saw the pages of empty CG thinking there would be a bunch of scenes but turns out every damn none Sprite scene counts as a gallery CG made me realize how little real sex scenes would be in the game

• Sad
Reactions: Noce

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So...

Can you actually grow the sissy's tits on this one like in the previous game?

I heard you can't so I didn't see the point to play this at all.

Someone knows if the feature is re-implemented?

Apr 27, 2017
I'd have to hard disagree with that. There are already so many games where the MC is sissified and so very few where you actually get to transform someone else. Like this is the only one I enjoy in that sphere.
I absolutely agree and do not want to see James sissified. its a much more rare game where you get to bang the trans from the MC point of view

zinbeverage

Oct 24, 2018
I have completed all STP lessons but there is nothing else to do. How do i progress? Is there a guide for this game?

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
So idk why i spend time on this but it was actually kinda fun to crack out the CG for this, anyway here is the full gallery unlock

Go to %appdata%> Local >Sissy_maker_dx

Replace the release-1-globals with this file

should have the full gallery unlocked. i just fucked around with notepad++ and while looking at files thought i could actually do this without experience so if it wont work i actually have no idea
hey could you update the gallery mode for the new scenes too? :) thanks.

Creakybones

Aug 6, 2022
LOL great game cough can't even get out of the building stairs don't work... enter landlords/knocking/talking/snooping does not trigger a way out of the building when I first got the map and clicked the place it wanted me to nothing else happen, have map in inventory and it appears to be useless - so I ask how do I get out of the apt. or open the map to travel to where I need to go, thanks!

Edit- figured it out you have to talk to the landlord like 6 times before they basically tell to leave them alone,,,

Last edited:

ddBlueball123

Oct 20, 2021
i know it has been answered before but im confused, how exactly do i open save file/unlock gallery my folder only has this in it 1678548696397.png

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes