VN Others Sissy Maker Deluxe [v2.3.9] [Sissy Maker]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There's way too much clicking in between actions. Literally just clicking on the door would be enough, but I have to click "look around", then click on the door, then click "move to the hallway." And the fade in and out is slow. That's a lot of extra time just to move from one room to the next, when in Ren'Py, I can simply click the door and instantly be in the next room.
When it showed me the map, and flashed the school building, I thought the game was frozen, or my mouse battery died. It just seems like it could be faster between actions.

Reactions: edrus899

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Fun fact: McDonalds brought back the Sissymaker Deluxe last year. You need to ask for it on the Secret Menu, then wink a few times with a grin on your face when going to the drive-thru window. I usually hold the tomatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

ate80

Sep 5, 2020
With versión 1.3.0, when I go to the drugstore to get special lube I get the following error:

of Draw Event
for object obj_control:

Variable Index [5] out of range [5]
at gml_Script_os_set_callback
############################################################################################
gml_Script_os_set_callback (line -1)
gml_Script__os_handler
gml_Script_LS_L8_DRUGSTORE_MS_0013_AFTER_NORMAL
gml_Object_obj_control_Draw_73 (line -1)

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
With versión 1.3.0, when I go to the drugstore to get special lube I get the following error:

of Draw Event
for object obj_control:

############################################################################################
gml_Script__os_handler
it's a bug i have the same problem

lolblow

Jun 5, 2017

of Draw Event
for object obj_control:

gml_Script__os_handler
has anyone else passed through this error ? Please any one with the fix reply and can anyone reupload the 1.4.0.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes