VN Others Sissy Maker Deluxe [v2.3.9] [Sissy Maker]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

ddBlueball123

Oct 20, 2021
Go to %appdata%> Local >Sissy_maker_dx paste it here, but the gallery mod doesn't unlock everything only like 80% because it hasn't been updated yet.
I have tried but i dont know where i should search this, because i tried and nothing came up, sorry for the trouble

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I have tried but i dont know where i should search this, because i tried and nothing came up, sorry for the trouble
Type %appdata% in the address bar of Windows Explorer, that should direct you to appdata/roaming I believe. Click on AppData in the address bar and you should find your way from there.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
It's weird because that should explain it. It kind of reads like 1 & 2... but from what I vaguely remember about Classic, the screens look an awful lot like it... so it makes it seem more like an "original" and a "remastered"... same story, but maybe more.

But despite that nagging feeling... i'm guessing one would not be redundant spending their time playing Classic, THEN playing Deluxe afterwards?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Gonna ask again...

Can we grow tits on this one yet? And if yes, how bit?

sd850

Mar 1, 2023
Can't unlock everything because I'm missing the character Dolly. Anyone know where to find her?

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Art is fun if you're into this sort of thing, but the game engine is just shit. It's agonizing to play. Click, confirm, click, click, click, click, it's closed, click away the window, click again to try another door, click, closed, clickaaaarrrrgh. Streamline this shit, please.

Reactions: Torins
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes