VN Others Sissy Maker Deluxe [v2.3.9] [Sissy Maker]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Well, for the game:

I'm annoyed 90% i'm playing the game simply because 90% is used in moving through the map. Add quick menu opitions goddamnit. I don't want to click three times and wait for hell to freeze just to enter a fucking room.

I want to say that they should've added a lot more content since the first release, but i'm not really sure how long each stuff took. But still, the content quantity is VERY small for how long you need to play to reach them (i blame the fucking stupid way to moving through the map they choose for the game).

The art is actually really good, got a lot better in comparison to the older version of the game. So this is maybe the only plus i've found yet. Don't really compensate for how fucking long it took me to finally see a dick.

Basically, they NEED to add a quick menu for travelling ASAP and the game would actually become a lot better.
You hit everything on the nose. I love the art of the original, but jesus is it a fucking slog.

Euclita

Jan 22, 2020
Changelog

Release 1.0.0 2021-10-28

New Features
56 CGs
3 Places and their BGs
Lots of events and choice options
Over 5 sex events
4 Characters and 20 expressions
Over 30K words added
Courses system
Day and night cycle
staying and resting
team up with james or travel alone
new items, music, sound effects, and visual effects

Updates and fixes
Smoother transitions throughout the game
Tons of visual and menu updates
highlight all objects on screen in look around area
Some parts of the engine are rewritten
Tons of bug fixes

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Never quite understood why the game didn't just go with best of both worlds-- still training Chris, but due to the schenigans going on, have James with the option to fall down the rabbit hole, as it were.

Reactions: Altru
May 17, 2018
I like the male x sissy and being the male, was a refreshing change of course. You wannabe sissies have a dozen games to go after you greedy cute bastards.
I didn't like in the first one that Chris kept getting jealous of James whenever he got with someone else, when Chris was the neighborhood bicycle. Like fuck others if ya want, but turnabout is fair play no?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
OH BUT IT IS!!! Yaaaay~
Looks like some of that was mitigated at least in the new release.

I think I can deal with it as long as Chris being a slut like in the first game allows you to mess around too.
Haven't gotten to play much though, we'll see.
The fact that she got jealous so often and that lead to bad endings despite fucking literally everyone in the game was nuts to me.

Edit: :(

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Is it possible to meet the last 2 characters from the agenda in this version, and if yes how can i do it?

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
I keep getting an "Unable to find game" message when try to I open the game on MacOs. Can anyone help me?

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
So I tried the new version, completed all the courses at the STP, run all the side event with landlord I could, but cannot figure out what I need to do next. As inside the Gallery, I lack several CGs... any clue ?

Reactions: hw17

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I've attached a maxed out save with full gallery and what I think is max relationship points you can get up to this point.

Mind you, the gallery is a bunch of static images, not full scene replays.

Also, holy carpal tunnel Batman, why do I have to click seven times to go from one room to another in the same location.

Oh yeah, saves are located in system_drive_name:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Local\sissy_maker_dx

Edit: swapped in a zip archive

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes