VN Others Sissy Maker Deluxe [v2.3.9] [Sissy Maker]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Hakeshi

Aug 10, 2017
I've attached a maxed out save with full gallery and what I think is max relationship points you can get up to this point.

Mind you, the gallery is a bunch of static images, not full scene replays.

Also, holy carpal tunnel Batman, why do I have to click seven times to go from one room to another in the same location.

Oh yeah, saves are located in system_drive_name:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Local\sissy_maker_dx
you have to put the file in winrar otherwise the site won't let us download it

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
'Right click' -> 'save element as' doesn't work?

Here's a zip. I hope this works, because I'm really fucking lazy and really don't want to go looking for a winrar install.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furnox

Riitiir

Dec 26, 2017
the 3rd time i try to steal Debra's (black) panties in the morning after the drinking event she is always there and i can't swap for painkillers, i'm stuck here, what do i do wrong?

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
the 3rd time i try to steal Debra's (black) panties in the morning after the drinking event she is always there and i can't swap for painkillers, i'm stuck here, what do i do wrong?
You're trying to swap first thing in the morning, right? Also, I think you have to always 'drink slow' for her to be hungover.

Riitiir

Dec 26, 2017
You're trying to swap first thing in the morning, right? Also, I think you have to always 'drink slow' for her to be hungover.
i do the drink slow option, James then tells me to get her medicine, i already have one in my inventory, i try to go at both 8 and 10 in the morning but she's just there and i don't get the option like previous times

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
i already have one in my inventory
I thought this might have been the problem, but no, I found a save from right before the 3rd set of panties, bought the meds ahead of time, and it let me do the swap normally the morning after the third drinking session.

Try this save, see if it works.

Reactions: Riitiir

Riitiir

Dec 26, 2017
I thought this might have been the problem, but no, I found a save from right before the 3rd set of panties, bought the meds ahead of time, and it let me do the swap normally the morning after the third drinking session.

Try this save, see if it works.
Awesome that worked for me! cheers a bunch :)

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
is it like a requirement for these games to require like 100 clicks to do anything? getting from your apartment to training takes like 15 screens to get through, each of which requires 3+ clicks... why? it seems like every game is like this and for what reason? to slow the user down?

The_Crimson_Fucker

Nov 10, 2019
Grinding and bugs aside is there any content that focuses on James dicking anyone? you know one of the two "MCs" James (i use quotation marks because it seems the developers are unaware of the definition of main character) and that's content when he's actually in charge/domming or at least toping?

Its almost funny, all the people who just want to see futanari dick and balls do nothing but complain that the "mc" should be the one getting dicked down like the other 99% of sissification games and all the people that you know want to "make sissy's" in Sissy Maker are given nothing.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I don't know what the devs were selling to the audience way back when they started the project, but by now, everyone should know that James is a wet noodle loser with no character, no agency and not an ounce of dominant drive.

He was pointless in the previous game, and the less of him in this one, the better.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
I downloaded the game because I like the artstyle, and yes I saw the tag but.. do they really "all" have a dick? I thought only the main characters but it seems like they all "pack" something. Is that correct?

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I think there was one character in the previous game that didn't have a dick. Maybe two? So yeah, I'd expect practically everyone in this one to have one.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
is it like a requirement for these games to require like 100 clicks to do anything? getting from your apartment to training takes like 15 screens to get through, each of which requires 3+ clicks... why? it seems like every game is like this and for what reason? to slow the user down?
;-) You finally noticed?

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes