VN Others Sissy Maker Deluxe [v2.3.9] [Sissy Maker]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
Honestly I'm fine with waiting for public version; but for any patreon members who played v2 demo, how is it?

Reactions: lexlutha

Puige Hanovo

Sep 28, 2020
Which ending does this build off of? The one where James dates Chris? Or something else? Cause if you're dating now and she still gets fucked by other people, that's NTR or at least cheating. So that should be added to the tags.

Reactions: The_Crimson_Fucker

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Which ending does this build off of? The one where James dates Chris? Or something else? Cause if you're dating now and she still gets fucked by other people, that's NTR or at least cheating. So that should be added to the tags.
If James is fucking other people too, then it's neither of those things, it's an open relationship.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I'd rather wait for more releases to play, but is it starting from scratch or a sequel to the previous game? Does Chris start as flat chested in the beginning like the previous one, or already fully transformed? Also I do hope this one gets properly finished. Despite the "Completed" tag on the other one, everyone that played it knows it was not really completed.

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
Still have my standing that this whole series should have been James being sissied, Chris is already there or near it from the start of the first game so yeah, just my opinion.
I'd have to hard disagree with that. There are already so many games where the MC is sissified and so very few where you actually get to transform someone else. Like this is the only one I enjoy in that sphere.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'd have to hard disagree with that. There are already so many games where the MC is sissified and so very few where you actually get to transform someone else. Like this is the only one I enjoy in that sphere.
Yeah, i really liked the 'management' type in the classic Sissy Maker. But in this one, James is much more of a side character than the player's character. Which is kind of a bumming, since where just going to be playing as Chris most of the time, nothing against her but still.

Reactions: TemplarOfTyr

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
So the character you control never gets to fuck the sissy? Did they make that stupid mistake again?

Imagine making a game with a regular average joe whose teamed up with a super hot blonde model, but he never gets to fuck her. That's this game, lol.

PASS.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Well, for the game:

I'm annoyed 90% i'm playing the game simply because 90% is used in moving through the map. Add quick menu opitions goddamnit. I don't want to click three times and wait for hell to freeze just to enter a fucking room.

I want to say that they should've added a lot more content since the first release, but i'm not really sure how long each stuff took. But still, the content quantity is VERY small for how long you need to play to reach them (i blame the fucking stupid way to moving through the map they choose for the game).

The art is actually really good, got a lot better in comparison to the older version of the game. So this is maybe the only plus i've found yet. Don't really compensate for how fucking long it took me to finally see a dick.

Basically, they NEED to add a quick menu for travelling ASAP and the game would actually become a lot better.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes