3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

bob80506

Jun 2, 2017
2 things

1: how to get outfits

2: does anyone have a hacked save they could upload I am horrible with that stuff

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
when i download this for mac its a dmg. when i open the dmg and click the only file in there it says "cannot find game". Anybody have a fix?

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I did some stupid shit at the beginning and now Chris doesn't seem to like me, and i can't raise her affinity. How the heck do I get that back up without restarting the game? Seems I can't show interest in anyone else if I don't want it to drop down lol.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I did some stupid shit at the beginning and now Chris doesn't seem to like me, and i can't raise her affinity. How the heck do I get that back up without restarting the game? Seems I can't show interest in anyone else if I don't want it to drop down lol.
Progress far enough for the strip club to open and go there. Buy Chris drinks at the bar there for one RP a drink.

Fishbone

Feb 14, 2018
or go to the park and walk around after nady is a thing.
if you meet her, one of the options raises chris' affection by 1.

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone have any idea how to either hack open the gallery or have a gallery save that actually works? Grinding through this even with cheat engine is dragging sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad I might just call it quits which is a shame because this content is perfect for me.

Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
I can't achieve to lvl her up 3, anyone? Even with the guide I'm stucked. The Super Zore achievement doesnt seems to proc even if I achieved the 3 others ones. So every 8 days later, same scene, stucked.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Not my kinda thing, but might consider checking it out based on the answer to this question.

Who do you actually play as? Is your MC the landlord or the sissy? Whose is the overarching perspective from? If your mainly the landlord I'll try it out for morbid curiosity, but not if the main perspective is the sissy.

Hardspy

Sep 9, 2018
Not my kinda thing, but might consider checking it out based on the answer to this question.

Who do you actually play as? Is your MC the landlord or the sissy? Whose is the overarching perspective from? If your mainly the landlord I'll try it out for morbid curiosity, but not if the main perspective is the sissy.
You're the landlord and you manage the sissy/trans girl through her transition. In certain scenes you watch Chris - the sissy/trans girl do various jobs alone like work as a baby sitter or strip at a strip club or sleep with clients.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes