3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you get a job at club desire? The guy rejects Chris every time.

The quest says "look for dancing and breast augmentation". I'm on day 45 and can't do this quest still.

Genghis_Ganja

Dec 22, 2017
I for the life of me cannot figure out how to get passed the second test. I've done all the expanding she asks me to do and still I cant pass the damn test.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
I for the life of me cannot figure out how to get passed the second test. I've done all the expanding she asks me to do and still I cant pass the damn test.
2 days before the test (check your journal to see how many days are left), use super lube from the items menu, then use the corkscrew buttplug in the apartment. you should be able to pass the test then. won't hurt if you also get ronda's help sometime before that.

Reactions: Genghis_Ganja

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018

The quest says "look for dancing and breast augmentation". I'm on day 45 and can't do this quest still.
I believe you need at least an A cup and something like level 2 salsa and level 1 jazz. it'll take a few dancing lessons and cash since they're expensive ($180 each).

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
The changelog for 2.90~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know you got that straight from the dev, but it is misleading because I believe it's actually a cumulative summary of features and not a changelog for v2.90.

this is the changelog for v2.90 from their website:

Different cup size and cock size deviations from the original 122 CGs involoving Chris:
— CGs in Sex scenes will now reflect the current cup and cock size of Chris.
— Players can also freely choose their desirable size options in the gallery (it has to be unlocked first).
4 events (Kane)
7 CGs + many variations
1 ending (Kane)

loser12346

Oct 30, 2018
How do you increase Chris cock size, I know that you can increase a little by questions at the start but is there anything else?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018

Contrary to the WT on page 8 (post #150), you need level 2 in Salza and 1 in Jazz. You also need at least an A-cup breast size. If you didn't start with an A-cup then you'll need to use the Blossom! lotion. You first meet the dance instructor at the Lotus Club when you look around, then she joins STP the next day. The dance trainings are expensive (180 a pop, 6x the cost of gym or library trainings), so be sure you're doing the babysitting jobs every other day.

In case it hasn't been noticed by some players, the game has a RNG (random number generator) tied to trainings and using skills (such as when babysitter, fucking, or dancing in the club). Be sure that you save before doing any of these things. You can reload your save and try again, reloading over and over, until you get the max xp (and money). For non-gym school trainings the XP usually varies between 1 and 4. The XP and money for babysitting increases as your skill goes up. Same for dancing.

If you use "save-scumming" (reloading until you get the results you want) you will drastically cut down the number of training sessions you need to gain a new level. You need +5 for level 1 and +5 more (10 total) for level 2. So 4+4=8 (level 1), +4=12 (level 2).

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How do you increase Chris cock size, I know that you can increase a little by questions at the start but is there anything else?
From reading the list of things that have been added in each version, this hasn't been implemented yet. Altering her cock size, or increasing her cup size past C, or getting an hourglass figure just can't be done yet. Bargain and Sex Appeal also have no current use.

ZaleTheKing

Jan 5, 2018
I'm stuck at the end of the game. There's a label that shows me that 0 days are remaining but i'm not figuring out how to see the ending. Any clues?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
can chris get a vagina or (s)he still get a (small) penis anyway ?
I don't think the game offers the option of SRS. From what I gather Chris is supposed to be ok with having a penis like some transwomen are. I've never played till any of the endings though, I might on this release as there seems to be enough content for it to be worth it.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes