3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
@7767 Hey so complete lack of communication from this dev has me dropping support for them, but I did see that the thread here is a build behind. Here's a link to a folder with both the PC and MAC files for 2.80 (uploading as I send this in case you happen to see one isn't there let me know). It's a free account so don't know how much they can be downloaded without getting taken down but it is what it is.

Apr 3, 2017
@7767 Hey so complete lack of communication from this dev has me dropping support for them, but I did see that the thread here is a build behind. Here's a link to a folder with both the PC and MAC files for 2.80 (uploading as I send this in case you happen to see one isn't there let me know). It's a free account so don't know how much they can be downloaded without getting taken down but it is what it is.

Papa Bless

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
Anybody playing this on mac and when you download the game and double click it says "Can not locate file"? Tried windows version with wine but that didn't work either it opens up and then crashes. Any help would be greatly appreciated if somebody has a fix.

jas75249

Jan 27, 2018
This game is garbage, it is extremely difficult to utterly impossible to get past the 2nd ruler test.

Sentinel20

Jul 12, 2017
I'm having problems actually getting the game to run, I'm on mac, I've downloaded the game a total three time, twice for mac and once for windows (intending to use wine), the first mac and windows download i used Mega and the second mac workupload. for both makes i got the error "no mountable file systems" and i cant make sense of the error, for the windows version, if i could get some help that would be great.

BatedHawk

Jan 12, 2018
can someone upload a video of them using cheat engine? ive been following others have posted about it, but it never seems to work for me. id understand it better by watching it be done step by step.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes