3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

django009

Jun 29, 2017
of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_main_gui_Create_0

xkh16

Jan 18, 2018
Great game. I love the art style and the varaity of characters. I would love more threesomes and cosplay, but that is in my kinky opinion jaja. THX for the upload. I am waitingor for the deluxe edition.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I can confirm that this method works, just replace the event.dat from my attach files to "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Sissy_Maker_Full\event.dat" and the Gallery is 100% unlocked :D
Found the folder always getting an error :(
user\AppData

Last edited:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I had the same problem with the game when i changed the event file.
The problem was that i copied the wrong file to put in the "{ }.
This is the right one, the tutorial is the same as before :giggle:
always getting an error , file you attached don't exist

Isn't there just something like 100% save ?

ptsdnomorex

May 23, 2017
Alright, you need to send me your save files.
* Close or dont run the game.
* Go to your C:\Users\your name or user name\AppData\Local.
* Zip your game folder ( thats in case you want to have your progress saved ) and send it to me either her or through any file hosting service.
* If you want to start fresh, then delete the (Sissy_Maker) folder, then start the game and click Start a new game, finish all the process, once the game starts, save and close.
* Go back to the C:\Users\your name or user name\AppData\Local and zip the new save and send it.

I will edit the save and I'll send it back to you. You'll need to delete the older save ( the one you sent me, the entire folder ) and put the new one in it's place. then start the game, load the save and enjoy.
Good evening! Are you still providing/editing said saves for the 4.0 full version? Thank you in advance!

shihov

Mar 9, 2021
of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
I think I fixed this. Try this one.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
still broken I got the same error like

of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

stack frame is

I think I fixed this. Try this one.

bombo

May 12, 2017
I have been playing this game for more than 2 weeks and cant do anything
So please guys anyone completed the game willing to make a walkthrough "a real one with when and what to do for every event" like the comment posted in page 8 "early stage of the game"
i can't understand anything from the posted walkthrough here

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
I have been playing this game for more than 2 weeks and cant do anything
So please guys anyone completed the game willing to make a walkthrough "a real one with when and what to do for every event" like the comment posted in page 8 "early stage of the game"
i can't understand anything from the posted walkthrough here
I have to agree with the guy. I mean, I just want a nice enough ending with the two main characters getting together, without Chris needing to whore herself out or being proposed to by others.

But nope, as far as I can tell, she has to be the village bicycle. And avoiding endings like Kane or the others getting to her are actually hard.

taikun24

Sep 8, 2018
still broken I got the same error like

of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

stack frame is
of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

stack frame is
yes! 100% work!!
of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

stack frame is
Do not change one file .dat for another .dat, you have to edit your own file .dat on the page , modify the events, these are inside the { } , once the events have been modified based on those of the file .dat that already has all of them, now you can download your own .dat file, the already edited (with all events) .dat file, and replace it; since if you only change one .dat file for another it will mark an error, since it does not have the same data as the computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Do not change one file .dat for another .dat, you have to edit your own file .dat on the page , modify the events, these are inside the { } , once the events have been modified based on those of the file .dat that already has all of them, now you can download your own .dat file, the already edited (with all events) .dat file, and replace it; since if you only change one .dat file for another it will mark an error, since it does not have the same data as the computer.
It works now. Follow this guy. You need to modify your own event.dat using this website. Just copy paste the text like he said. I guarantee that it works.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes