3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
is this game playable? cause I remember trying to play many times but I always end up abandoning it and reviews say that the MC does little fucking is that right? cause I wont spend time playing this if the friend will get fucked by others

Aug 24, 2019
Man I just cannot get any way to unlock the gallery, is there anyone that can just upload the whole thing, or another way other whats already given? Please and thank you guys!

crazydark640

Oct 25, 2021
For those who don't want to grind through the game: cheat (tried myself and it 100% worked!!!!!!!!!)
1) Play the game, go through the intro and other things till u can finally save the game
2) Save the game and quit (I saved the game in slot 1)
3) Open this website:
4) Click on the upload file in the website above, it require you to upload file
5) Click on upload files: Go to PC--> Drive C--> Users--> User--> AppData--> Local --> Sissy_Maker_Full
6) find the save you want to change, the file is labeled as "save1stats.dat" -> I saved in slot 1 so it shows 1
7) Once uploaded the file, it should show every stat, use Ctrl+F to locate the stat you wanted to change (CAPITAL LETTERS)
8) After editing, save it and open the file you just saved
9) Copy everything in it and go to the original file showed in step 6, use step 5 to find it again or keep that window open
10) click on the original "save1stats.dat" once you found it, select all and replace all the data inside using Ctrl+V
11) Save and exit, open the game. BOOOM, no need to FUCKING GRIND!!!!!!!!!!!LETSGOOOOOOOOO

P.S. (use notepad to open the files)

I'm glad if I helped anyone :)
THANK U

Aug 24, 2019
For those who don't want to grind through the game: cheat (tried myself and it 100% worked!!!!!!!!!)
1) Play the game, go through the intro and other things till u can finally save the game
2) Save the game and quit (I saved the game in slot 1)
3) Open this website:
4) Click on the upload file in the website above, it require you to upload file
5) Click on upload files: Go to PC--> Drive C--> Users--> User--> AppData--> Local --> Sissy_Maker_Full
6) find the save you want to change, the file is labeled as "save1stats.dat" -> I saved in slot 1 so it shows 1
7) Once uploaded the file, it should show every stat, use Ctrl+F to locate the stat you wanted to change (CAPITAL LETTERS)
8) After editing, save it and open the file you just saved
9) Copy everything in it and go to the original file showed in step 6, use step 5 to find it again or keep that window open
10) click on the original "save1stats.dat" once you found it, select all and replace all the data inside using Ctrl+V
11) Save and exit, open the game. BOOOM, no need to FUCKING GRIND!!!!!!!!!!!LETSGOOOOOOOOO

P.S. (use notepad to open the files)

I'm glad if I helped anyone :)
What do I put into the values, instead of 0.00000 I put 1.00000?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
is there any money cheat for this game, yes I know about the save editor website, but when I use it, I don't know how to find the money in the code lines when I use the save editor site. I try 3 times to win this game and got a bad ending since I couldn't get the money up in time to pay off the debt

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Must say that the game has a strong start, for one moment I had the hope that it would not end en mostly futa on futa or futa on female, but it stops pretty quickly. At least it doesn't have futa on male this is a good point. Still there are so much sexy futas, but MC can't fuck them because of author choices. Others things that are lacking, first the point of view is not clear. At the beginning it is implied that it would be from James perspective, and suddenly it chances to Chris' without any warning. This should be defined at the beginning if the player want Chris', James' or both. The same goes for the level of relation, it mixes those for James and Chris, this is not a good thing.

And the automatic save isn't very helpful, as much as we can't get back like many others games. Sometime it's too easy to lost an action, and as result of this, end up in hospital and losing a day stupidly.

The game lost consistency with his main purpose (James is supposed to be the manager, but gradually Chris just does whatever he/she wants without James noticing it).

So, the James treatment is pretty much lacking. Even though there are some good things, but it's too little,

Last edited:

william7809

May 5, 2018
For anyone who has not figured out how to unlock gallery -
use saveeditonline.com
open save1stats.dat
copy everything inbetween the {}
use textcleaner.net/find-and-replace/ to replace all 0.000000 with 1.000000
now open event.dat in saveeditonline.com and paste the edited version inside the {}
download the new event.dat and replace the old event.dat
gallery should be unlocked

Lordmitama

May 30, 2021
For anyone who has not figured out how to unlock gallery -
use saveeditonline.com
open save1stats.dat
copy everything inbetween the {}
use textcleaner.net/find-and-replace/ to replace all 0.000000 with 1.000000
now open event.dat in saveeditonline.com and paste the edited version inside the {}
download the new event.dat and replace the old event.dat
gallery should be unlocked
thanks

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Must sayu that the game has a strong start, for one moment I had the hope that it would not end en mostly futa on futa or futa on female, but it stops pretty quickly. At least it doesn't have futa male this is a good, still so much sexy one, and MC can't fuck them because of author choices. They are also others things that are lacking. First the point of view is not clear, at the beginning it is implied that it would be from James perspective, and suddenly it chances to Chris' without any warning. This should be defined at the beginning if the player want Chris', James' or both. The same goes for the level of relation, it mixes those for James and Chris, this is not a good thing.

And the automatic save isn't very helpful, as much as we can't get back like many others games. Sometime it's too easy to lost an action, and as result of this, end up in hospital and losing day stupidly.

The game lost consistency with his main purpose (James is supposed to be the manager, but gradually Chris just does whatever he/she wants without James noticing it).

So, the James treatment is pretty much lacking. Even though there are some good things, but it's too little,

yeah, i was very disapointed as well, i thought the idea was solid, you play a mostly straight(Bi at best), dude who gets to train a sissy, so i expected a witch/princess trainer but with a femboy with customizable "sissability". however, what i didnt expect was that it was just sissies and futas, and the mc is more of a watcher, than a doer.

im also pretty sure the femboy(forgot their name since its been literal ages since i played) actually fucks someone else before the mc.

so yeah, it kinda felt like they didnt know what they wanted with the game, and it went all over the place.

Chrsue

Feb 18, 2020
So if y'all were disappointed in this what game do any of y'all suggest for a solo player to really imerse himself in the lifestyle without leaving the safety of his own room or the privacy of the android device

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes