3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

taikun24

Sep 8, 2018
still broken I got the same error like

of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_main_gui_Create_0
of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
yes! 100% work!!
of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

stack frame is
Do not change one file .dat for another .dat, you have to edit your own file .dat on the page , modify the events, these are inside the { } , once the events have been modified based on those of the file .dat that already has all of them, now you can download your own .dat file, the already edited (with all events) .dat file, and replace it; since if you only change one .dat file for another it will mark an error, since it does not have the same data as the computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Do not change one file .dat for another .dat, you have to edit your own file .dat on the page , modify the events, these are inside the { } , once the events have been modified based on those of the file .dat that already has all of them, now you can download your own .dat file, the already edited (with all events) .dat file, and replace it; since if you only change one .dat file for another it will mark an error, since it does not have the same data as the computer.
It works now. Follow this guy. You need to modify your own event.dat using this website. Just copy paste the text like he said. I guarantee that it works.

lipeedompa

Dec 4, 2018
I would be so much happier if this game had a pt-br translation.
I wouldn't need to prune every 5 minutes to translate what's going on.
:)

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Is the guide outdated? Because there's a lot of things that are "not yet in the game" for a completed game.

Last edited:

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Is the guide outdated? Because there's a lot of things that are "not yet in the game" for a completed game.
That's because the game was never really completed so much as """"completed"""". It was a case where the dev got tired of working on the title and rushed some content to call it a day and start working on the sequel.

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
it says in the guide can grow dick up to 12 inches however I can't find the medicine for it anywhere (checked the doctor) and I cant grow breasts beyond C cup. How do I acquire these two traits?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
alot of these would have been a null point had James' just been a supporting character with Chris as the MC.

The relationship is significant, you play as James' yet Chris isn't some optional character you talk to, you are intrinsically linked by how the game/story is.
Voyeurism (+ Dramatic Irony), Emasculation, Open relationships.
Whether these or NTR are a better tag(s), or even as I said at my first post: giving more context to James' relation to Chris.

There are a significant few people who like playing sissification games on another perspective:
Dom MC + Love interest. This game is outside of the typical Sissification game in having an MC experiencing the sissification, and has better structure to fit the former type - and yet doesn't.
It's all a matter of expectation.
The request was more or less to address the expectation by whatever people saw fit.
My post on it is enough of a warning in of itself.
Ya, I don't know how I feel about this game. On one hand, you get "fluffy" borderline romantic scenes, on the other hand, the game feels like your normal whore/slut trainer. I just wish that the first half of the game was the build-up portion of the game, where both James and Chris are testing the waters and seeing what they really wanted out of life. Then the start of the 2nd half of the game gives the player the option to either continue with the normal causal sort of confusing relationship or after both James and Chris find out that they both indeed care about each other, continue on with a more exclusive romantic relationship, with James at the end living with his perfect sissy girlfriend.

Ohhboyy

Nov 27, 2022
For those who don't want to grind through the game: cheat (tried myself and it 100% worked!!!!!!!!!)
1) Play the game, go through the intro and other things till u can finally save the game
2) Save the game and quit (I saved the game in slot 1)
3) Open this website:
4) Click on the upload file in the website above, it require you to upload file
5) Click on upload files: Go to PC--> Drive C--> Users--> User--> AppData--> Local --> Sissy_Maker_Full
6) find the save you want to change, the file is labeled as "save1stats.dat" -> I saved in slot 1 so it shows 1
7) Once uploaded the file, it should show every stat, use Ctrl+F to locate the stat you wanted to change (CAPITAL LETTERS)
8) After editing, save it and open the file you just saved
9) Copy everything in it and go to the original file showed in step 6, use step 5 to find it again or keep that window open
10) click on the original "save1stats.dat" once you found it, select all and replace all the data inside using Ctrl+V
11) Save and exit, open the game. BOOOM, no need to FUCKING GRIND!!!!!!!!!!!LETSGOOOOOOOOO

P.S. (use notepad to open the files)

I'm glad if I helped anyone :)

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
GG. I played about 2yrs ago before it was finished and figure i would give it another go. (still seems unfinished) maybe I'm just missing something but trying to get all the scenes while also trying keep up player affinity and make enough scratch before the deadline seems impossible. Either way it was good even if not my cup of tea, will definitely play deluxe at some point. still didn't get all the scenes tho.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes