sanozaki

Jun 22, 2019
oh you mean drink her piss... i think i got it somehow, and yes i drink twice while on bath, but not triggering it
anyway it's not like we got gallery for it like IML. i might just don't bother and wait patiently for next update XD

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
is there any update about decensor version?
Gosh, i've been busy for 2 weeks and what did i miss?? VER 1.21 HAS ALREADY CAME OUT

Sorry folks for the lack of update... if anybody doesn't know i've been working on decensored mod for the game.
Here's some progress update :
  • Bed Scenes (Complete)
  • Cut-ins (Complete)
  • CG: bath scene, toilet scene, sister night attack, wet dreams (50%)
  • and maybe some new CGs on the new version, i haven't check
I'm planning to finish the decensor mod in 2 days, gotta keep up with Shadesishere here while the folks are expecting.
Here are some result of the decensored cut-ins, feel free to give any suggestion...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
is it playable now or wait few months more for better ver?
It's fully playable now, although the developer plans to add more content to the game. Version 1.3 will be coming Soon™ and will feature, among other things, a trip to the hot springs with the girls of the adventurers guild (and the ability to steal their panties)

Mburner

Jun 20, 2020
Is there a list of special interactions with the sister anywhere? I've occasionally gotten the bath masturbation scene and the pee/bj scene but not sure if theres anything else.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Is there a list of special interactions with the sister anywhere? I've occasionally gotten the bath masturbation scene and the pee/bj scene but not sure if theres anything else.
Masturbation/BJ scene on the toilet from peeking at her, seeing her masturbating and then entering.
Dry humping and cowgirl scene from letting your sister's lust get really high and going to sleep without doing anything to her. I think it's random which one you get or it depends on her sexual interest. Either/or.

Dayx700

May 27, 2020
I finally understand how to unlock the pregnant with happy ending, you simply need to reach 300 trust, then just have s*x with her, wait few days, done. If it's not working then you either need 5k gold or interest above 150. This ending literally can be done under 70 days depending on how you approach it

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Full Decensored Mod for v1.4

Hello folks! QC took a lot of time than i expected but the work is done. I redrew every form of censored asset including cut-ins. Any suggestion or feedback is accepted, this is my 3rd project and personally i'm quite satisfied but some improvement is needed. Your support would be much appreciated.

Enjoy!

Link : (updated to v.0.4)

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Full Decensored Mod for v1.21

Hello folks! QC took a lot of time than i expected but the work is done. I redrew every form of censored asset including cut-ins. Any suggestion or feedback is accepted, this is my 3rd project and personally i'm quite satisfied but some improvement is needed. Your support would be much appreciated.

Enjoy!

Link : Mega
Loving the decensor. Did find two uncensored images.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017

Enjoy!

can we use this with colored mod or just base game ?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Enjoy!

Colored version when!!!

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Did find two uncensored images.
i tested it myself again and it doesn't affect the gameplay, at least on my end i'm using ver 1.21. FYI some of the assets in the game aren't actually used; like training in the woods, jumping off a cliff (looks like it was made into an animation), spreading imouto's coochie, etc. i made the uncensored ver. just in case for future update. But thanks for the heads up.

If you happen to see a censored image while you playing, feel free to inform me.

Last edited:

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
can we use this with colored mod or just base game ?
Base game... But if you you want the colored mod you can install it again after you install my version of decensored mod. Be aware that the colored version still has censored assets.

Colored version when!!!
impoor.jpg

with the current support, maybe in the next life~

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 74 Votes